chapter 19

⚠️TW⚠️- blood

I get up the next morning and look at my leg. There's no blood seeping through, so that's a good sign. I sigh and get up, seeing Pansy's gone.

I change into a clean set of robes and go down to the Great Hall, limping all the way there. When I get there, I see Fred and George. They wave at me and I wave back at them, making my way to them.

As I'm walking between the Slytherin and Gryffindor tables, a Slytherin trips me up. I fall right on my stitch, feeling it break and blood pour out. I yell in pain and hold my leg close to my chest panting and stopping myself from even forming tears.

"What is wrong with you Atlas?!" I hear Pansy yell and she gets up. 2 other people get up and run to me.

"Y/N" Fred and George call at the same time, picking me up and setting me on the bench behind me.

"I need something to bite down" I say through pants. George fumbles around and finds a spoon, putting it in my mouth.

I bite down on it, close my eyes and start yelling. I open my eyes and see Fred, who looks at the Slytherin table and sees Atlas laughing at me. He grabs him and throws him onto the floor, punching him and fighting him.

"Don't look at Fred, look at me" George says, cupping my cheeks in his hands and making me face him. I feel tears forming in my eyes and I start panting faster "Bite on the spoon and yell as much as you want" George says and I bite down, feeling the spoon break into 3, the 2 pieces that aren't in my mouth falling on the floor.

I spit out the spoon and scream, looking up at the ceiling. I look back at George and see Fred still fighting Atlas, but Harry and Ron are fighting his friends.

"Look at me. You are strong. You can hold your own. You don't let others hurt you. Don't let one git prove me wrong" George says and I nod my head.

George picks me up bridal style and takes me to the hospital wing. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in his chest.

"Madam Pomfrey!" he calls and places me on a bed.

"Stay with me please" I say, grabbing his arm.

"I will. I'm gonna call Fred" he says.

"Be quick" I say and he kisses my forehead, then runs out the wing.

"What happened?" Madam asks as I sat up.

"My right leg. I cut it on a large piece of glass last night during detention"

She flicks her wand and my trouser leg from my right leg rips off until my knee. Fred, George, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Pansy run into the wing.

"Y/N" Fred calls and takes my hand, holding it tight.

"It hurts. It hurts so bad and I don't know what to do" I say, turning to him and he places his other hand on my cheek.

"Just hold my hand and talk to me" he says and I nod my head.

"I've got to say, you've done the stitches perfectly, you just used sewing thread"

"It was the only thing I had at the time Pomfrey. Can we get on with it?! I'm in pain!" I almost yell.

"Hey, how was detention? Did you do anything interesting?" Fred asks, sitting next to me. I look at him and smile.

"I met a wolf. He's the Alpha of his pack. His name's Aaki" I say "He was very kind to me. I can introduce you to him" Fred chuckles.

I feel the needle stabbing my leg, so I squeeze Fred's hand.

"It's alright. Is there anything that will distract you?" Fred asks, but I see his eye starting to bruise.