chapter 84

I wake up the next morning, then go to my room, walking in and seeing everything is the same, but abandoned.

My bed is the same, still set neatly. My wardrobe still has a few sets of clothes in it, and I grab one, looking at it before putting it back.

"Guys, where are you? I think I've found something" I hear Ron say, so I follow his voice, stopping when I see him.

Hermione walks into the room, then walks out.

"Lovely"

Ron closes the door a little, showing the name written on it.

"'Regulus Arcturus Black'" Hermione reads "R.A.B"

I quickly take out my wand and point it inside the room, seeing a man.

His eyes are a dark hazel, his black hair in curls, accentuating his strong jaw line.

"Who are you, what do you want?" I ask quickly, staring at him.

"I don't want to hurt you" the man says, walking forwards.

"Ah, stay there"

"Y/N, who are you talking to?" Hermione asks.

"It's me, it's uncle Regulus" the man says.

"Liar! My uncle Regulus died years ago"

"Y/N, calm down" Hermione says.

"Who are you?" I ask again, frustrated with this imposter.

"I know this might startle you, but I'm a ghost" the man says, making me chuckle.

"Like I'm naive enough to believe your lies. Legilimens" I cast, but nothing happens "Are you deflecting? I've gotten through Snape, I can get through a stranger"

"Snivellus" the man says, chuckling.

"Snivellus?" I ask.

"Severus Snape, but my brother called him Snivellus, along with James, Peter and Remus"

"Sirius. He's your brother?"

"'Course he is. Sirius and Regulus. He always sort of acted like he hated me, not going to lie. He was the only Gryffindor in our family"

"Tell me something only dad... Sirius would know"

"He spent every waking day, and dreamless night thinking about you in that place. In Azkaban. Wondering whether you were dead, or safe. He loved you, he loves you. He's an Animagus. That's how he got out and survived the last few years until he..." He trails off.

"Uncle Regulus" I say, dropping my hand.

I run to him and hug him, gripping onto the ghost in front of me.

"I didn't think you could touch me" he says, but kneels down, hugging me back.

"Hermione. Any answers?" I ask, turning to her.

"I heard of an ability, a myth of an ability, where a certain select people can contact the dead, see them and talk to them. Touch them"

"What are they called?"

"Ghost Callers" she says.

"I literally thought you were going to say Ghost Busters. And really? That's kind of a crap name" I say.

All of us, including uncle Reg, go to the dining table, sitting down as Harry takes the parchment out of the fake locket.

"'I know I will be dead long before you read this. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it.'" Harry said, reading off the parchment, but Uncle Reg chuckles.