"me too i wanna try getting waxed down there." she said

"that's what i want too i'm thinking of making an appointment for this weekend." i told her.

"bitch let's make appointment together, let's get kitty waxed together." she said and held my hand.

"ok i'll make them after school, let's go." i told her. we got out the car and started walking to the entrance of school with our starbucks ice coffee's

"look kat's right there" i pointed and we quickly ran up to her before she entered school.

"don't worry i beat up any girl for you." i told her and hugged her.

"i love you." she told me and hugged me.

as we walked into school through the hallways everybody kept looking at kat and that kinda upset me cause why they all up in her business like? all up in her business don't do that.

"stop fucking looking at her, mind your business." i said being tired of them all looking like there life depended on it.

most people quickly turned away and stopped looking at kat.

kat smiled a little she never had someone care for her as much. i know her friends and all but maddy, cassie, bb, or even rue wouldn't have done that they would have just told her she should have been careful and made sure he wasn't recording. Serenity isn't scolding her for it. she fucked up, she made a mistake, but people makes mistakes. she was thankful for Serenity.

"can you come with me please i need your help." kat whispered to me when we met up with more of our friends.

"of course." i told her and we walked off not being question since they were in a conversation.

"psst meet me in the cafeteria in five minutes we need to talk." kat said to one of the mckay twins.

he's kinda cute.

"why." he said but we didn't answer him we just walked away headed to the cafeteria to wait for him.

**
"listen kat i didn't do anything, i told roy not to post it."he said sitting on the bench as kat walks around the area not being able to sit down.

so he's troy.

"it doesn't matter okay he's still sending it to people and saying it's me." she said getting close to him.

oh so it is her i mean i could tell but i wasn't 100% sure.

"look i don't want my life to be ruined and i'm sure you don't want to end up on a sex offenders list." she told him.

"kat you know i'm not a sex offender." he told her.

he doesn't even look fazed.

"it's child pornography you dumb fuck." i said and rolled my eyes.

"but we're all under 18 children can't make child pornography." he said and focused on me

"troy google it." kat told him.

"i'm not googling child pornography." he said and sat back in his chair.

"you know what fuck it,fuck it im going to the police." she said and grabbed my hand pulling me to walk with her.

"all right! okay." he sighed

"okay, okay i get it what you need." he asked looking at us under from over the stairs.

"first for you to delete the video off your phone and whoever's phone you sent it to." she replied to him.

"that is done." he said and looked at me.