6 A fanatic heart

So Bloom was making Rosalind free, while the whole school was on high alert, because of the amount of the burned ones.

In the specialist base, we met Sky. I tried to sneak out, but my father always checked on me. What is this all about? Why am I so important to him now? He was talking with Sky and I followed as I should. ,,Should I be worried I had to find out from Aisha that Bloom drugged you, Sky?" My father asked him. I got nervous. Sky took his arm and they stopped. ,,I don't know. Should I be worried I had to learn from Bloom what happened at Aster Dell?" Sky asked. ,,We'll talk about this later." My father said. ,,Besides, she wouldn't drug me, if someone didn't tell her." Sky said and turned to me. Father looked surprised. ,,You're a snitch!" I blurted out. ,,What?" Dad asked. I got closer to them. ,,And should I be worried that I found out that you two are spying on Bloom by listening in the hallways?" I asked angrily. Sky rolled his eyes and my father took a deep breath. They just continued walking, not even saying anything to what I said.

I followed them. We went to a group of specialists, there was Riven and Kat who I knew. ,,What's the situation?" My father asked. ,,I think the burned one's through there. Pull it up again." Kat said. Riven pulled up his phone and they watched a video. I looked at it and it was a video call record. Noura died in there. She called Marco and this is what we got. She couldn't escape the burned ones, as there were like six of them and she probably had a broken leg. The video was extreme. I couldn't watch it. Noura was screaming and yelling and we could hear some burned one crunching. ,,Kat." My father said. We all shrugged and focused. ,,I recognize the hollow Noura ran past." Kat replied. ,,Right, let's go." Father commanded. ,,Wait, wait. Without fairies? We counted at least six burned ones. That's fucking stupid." Riven said. Dad pointed at me. ,,We got her." He said. ,,She can't use her magic, she's injured." Riven explained. My father took a deep breath. ,,I'll help anyways, don't worry, Riv." I smiled sadly on him. ,,No, this is wrong." Riven complained. ,,That's an order, Riven. Suck it up." Sky said arrogantly. I couldn't believe it. ,,Let's go." My father said. We heard a distant snarling. But it wasn't coming from the barrier, but from the other side. ,,That noise isn't coming from the forest. It's coming from the school." Sky said. ,,Right. Get back and gather all the students and bring them to the courtyard. Move!" My father commanded again. I immediately ran to the school, worrying sick about my friends. ,,IVY, WAIT!!" My father screamed. I didn't listen and ran my way. I could hear his footsteps, he was chasing me. I saw two burned ones chasing a specialist in the distance. I slowed down a little and my eyes sparkled. I looked at my hands and untied my bandages. I took a deep breath. My father almost caught me but I started running again, towards the two burned ones. As I ran, I focused on channeling my magic. At first it hurt, as I wasn't fully healed, but I bit my lip and strengthened. I absorbed all energy I could. I can't make it in time to save the specialist, I thought. Then I came with a crazy idea. I made the wet soles of my shoes freezed and I made a snowy trail. I jumped a little and then just skated towards the burned ones. I wobbled a little at first but in the end, it worked as I expected. I was much more faster and I was there in time.

,,IVY!!!!" I heard my father in the distance. I didn't care. I made an ice barrier and blocked the first burned one before it could strike the specialist. Then I froze the other one's legs. ,,Get to school!" I yelled at the specialist. It was certainly a first year boy, he was trembling in fear. He then ran away to school. I got to the burned one I blocked with the barrier and impaled him with an ice sword. The burned one swayed a little and then he screamed at me. Only then I noticed what I was really doing, facing the burned one. I used my full energy and struck a blue magic beam right into his chest. The monster fell down and died. But the burned one I froze to the ground by its legs managed to get out and he went after me. I turned around and saw the monster. I could only jump a little away, but he scratched me! ,,Argh." I grunted. He scratched my leg a little. ,,Son of a bitch." I said. I tried to channel magic again, but the previous burned one made me exhausted. ,,What the-" I said shocked. Now I felt terrified, being face to face to a burned one, not able to channel magic. I took a few steps back. I was ready to feel pain, but then the monster looked other way. Afterwards, it just ran away, as if it was after something. My father approached me. ,,What the hell?" I said. We looked at each other, me and my father. We both breathed heavily. ,,We're going to talk about this later." He only said. Then he took my arm and led me to school. He didn't notice I was scratched.

Breaking The Barriersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें