2 No strangers here

Second day at Alfea, today we'll learn how to use our magic. Of course some of us already knew what our magic was about and we used it successfully sometimes, but for Bloom, it's a new thing.

I woke up and immediately went to our little kitchen, where I saw Musa, who offered some coffee to me, as she made enough for all of us. ,,Ahhh thanks, I wish I had you at home." I said. ,,Good morning to you too." She said. ,,Oh, uh, sorry, good morning." She used her magic. ,,Don't feel bad for not telling me good morning." I laughed nervously. ,,Uh, sorry I'm doing this all the time." She smiled. ,,You're doing that again, be nice to yourself." She said, sipping her coffee. Then Stella came in. Musa had some points on her outfit, because it was the same as yesterday, as Stella wears many outfits during the day. We had a talk about Bloom and her rough night. Stella only wanted to know about the ring. Bloom went rushing to us. ,,That burned.... thing took it." She said. ,,What?!" Stella said shocked. ,,Calm down, Princess." Musa said. ,,Don't tell me to calm down, and don't use my title as an insult." Stella said annoyed. ,,Are you actually a princess?" Bloom asked. I nodded, sipping my coffee. They started to argue about the ring, as it is the crown jewel of Solaria. Then we were talking about how to get the ring back.

,,I didn't tell her that I lost the ring, and I'm sure if we do, then-" Bloom said, meaning Miss Dowling. ,,We will do no such thing. I will figure it out after class, but for now, no one says anything to anyone." Stella said. I was thinking about telling them where they keep the burned one, but I was really thinking it through, as I knew it is a dangerous information, and I didn't know if I can trust these girls. ,,Okay girls, let's go to the stone circle." I said. Everyone looked at me and then they started preparing themselves.

At the stone circle, we listened to Dowling, as she said that magic lives in the very fabric of nature, and that in the stone circle, it's magnified. That we should learn about the magic we were born with first, untill we learn how to connect with other elements. She called all of us to the Vessel with crystals, to train our magic. ,,Frost!" Dowling called me out. Everyone started whispering and talking to each other. I felt quite unwanted. I came to the Vessel. ,,The ability to freeze everything you touch, some may see it as a obstacle, difficulty, but in the end, we all learn that it's the beauty of winter, and it's a strong magic." Dowling was talking so nicely that I only connected to my good emotions and made a beautiful icy snowflake with my magic. Bloom wasn't so lucky, because she didn't have anyone to teach her the magic. She gave up after a while.

When the lesson was over, I waited a little while, because Bloom was talking to Dowling. After they finished, I walked with the headmistress back to Alfea. ,,Are you alright?" I asked. ,,Of course, are you asking because of yesterday?" She asked me back. ,,Yeah.... I mean you basically raised me with my father, Mr. Harvey and Alfea, so I am concerned." I exclaimed. ,,Yes, I'm ok, I'm not infected, nor dead, as you can see." She smiled. ,,You make it look so cool and stuff, but I feel like there's something more. I feel like a change is coming up." I said. She took a deep breath. ,,Ivy, don't worry, if there was any danger, I would let you know." She smiled and caressed my cheek. Then she went her way.

It was the lunchtime after that class, I sat at the table with the girls. Bloom, Terra, Musa and Aisha. Aisha wanted to help bloom with her powers, suggesting some ideas that might help her. Then Stella and Sky came with a map, trying to figure out where the burned one is. Stella asked Sky what does he think. ,,Uh, there's only so many buildings outside the Barrier they can secure a creature like that. There's the barn and the mill." He said. ,,We don't have time to check both locations, but we also have to choose the right one. Maybe we can split up." Stella said. Musa looked at me and used her magic. ,,Yes, Ivy? What's your suggestion." I looked at her annoyed. Everyone looked at me. ,,There's no need for splitting up, I know where they keep it." I said. ,,Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Stella asked. ,,Well I was thinking about telling you but I was afraid that you'd come with some foolish ideas, it's too dangerous." I said back. There was a short silence. ,,It's in the barn." I said. ,,How do you even know it?" Aisha asked. ,,Well yesterday I wanted to check up on Miss Dowling, if she's alright and stuff, as I wanted to knock on the office door, I heard her and my father talking about it." I explained. ,,Who's your father anyway?" Bloom asked. ,,It's specialists headmaster Silva." Sky told her. ,,Wait, FOR REAL?" Bloom and Aisha looked shocked. ,,And are you sure you heard them two?" Terra asked. ,,I know my father's voice when I hear it." I explained. ,,What?" Bloom asked. ,,What?" Aisha repeated. ,,What?!" I asked them annoyed. ,,Why didn't you tell us that Silva is your dad?" Bloom asked. I took a deep breath. ,,I didn't think it's important for any of you, now can we please focus? We have dangerous information, we gotta think what we'll do with it." I said. Stella broke the short silence. ,,So we just have to sneak in there and get my ring." ,,Strange how casually you're tossing about the word 'we'." Aisha said. ,,Yeah, sounds more like a 'you' kinda deal." Musa added. ,,Except 'I' didn't lose it." Stella said annoyed. ,,When do we go?" Bloom asked. She was ready to fix her mistake, I liked that. We all looked at each other. ,,Gonna be blunt. Sorry, Bloom, you have zero control over your magic. That is, if you manage to channel it. Bad idea." Aisha told her. ,,I mean I told you it's dangerous, anything we do now is a bad idea." I said. ,,I lost the ring. I'm gonna get it back." Bloom said. ,,Guys, maybe we should take a second-" Sky wanted to say something, Stella interrupted him: ,,I think everyone is making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. You said the burned one's locked up, right?" We all started to feel the negativity spreading around us. ,,Oh, and it's subdued. I'm pretty sure my dad is distilling this oil that'll subdue it. It's.... It's called Zanbaq. I could probably make some more." Terra said. Dowling said that she dosed it, but who knows how long it will be unconscious. ,,Thank you, Terra, for being helpful. And thank you, Bloom, for taking responsibility. And thank you everyone else, for...." Stella chuckled. ,,....nothing, I guess! Thanks for nothing." She continued. I raised my eyebrows, like what the hell does she think she is? ,,Let me know when you wanna do it." Bloom said bravely.