4 Some wrecked angel

After the Specialists' party, things on Alfea got twisted a little. Callum, the headmistress' assistant, went gone. Aisha got to be the new assistant, also because she's spying on Farah, for Bloom. I don't agree with their actions. Also Stella and Riven spread the word about Bloom being a changeling, so now everyone at school is talking about that.

I met Terra at the canteen and we went straight to Aisha's office. I kinda like the sound of that. We already heard the girls talking inside. ,,Who's pretending what?" Terra asked, coming in. ,,Wassup." I said. ,,Apart from Stella pretending that she's not dreading being outshined by her mum all day." Terra continued. ,,You could enjoy that a little less." Musa said. ,,Could she?" I asked. Terra laughed. ,,We'll have to see in the assembly." She said. Queen Luna is coming to Alfea to tell us a few words during the assembly. ,,People say it's about the burned ones, but who knows." I said, chewing my food. ,,What do you mean?" Aisha asked. ,,We had to deal with them on our own and the queen's Battalion didn't lift a finger, remember?" I said. ,,And?" Aisha asked. ,,And why would the queen bother herself with the matter now, when she didn't bother herself with it before?" I said back. ,,You're talking nonsense." Aisha said, quite angry. ,,I get that your family is linked with the throne and is important to Solaria, but there must me something more, I'm just saying." I explained. There was a short silence and we all noticed Bloom checking every one of us. ,,You guys don't have to do this. You don't have to rearrange your breakfast plans just to.... sit with me like I'm some loser mess." Bloom chuckled. ,,I'm fine. I'm fine!" She added. We all looked at each other. ,,I'm gonna go, uh, finish my poison paper before the assembly, so.... I'll see you later." Bloom said and left. ,,For the record, she's not fine." Musa said. ,,Don't have to be a mind fairy for that." I said. After the breakfast, I went to visit my father.

I found him, as always, at the training grounds. ,,Hey dad." I said, smiling. ,,Hey, love." He said back, smiling as well. It was kinda weird hearing him as he calls me like that, but I was so happy that he's not ignoring me again. But still, something felt really strange. I don't need Musa's magic to know that something is bothering him really bad. He pointed above me. ,,You're.... snowing?" He said. ,,What?" I looked above my head and saw a few snowflakes falling on my head. I didn't even try to stop it. ,,I guess that means I'm happy." I said smiling. ,,Need help with anything?" I asked. ,,Uh, well, I'm just waiting here, before the Queen arrives." He answered. He was sitting on the training stage, so I sat next to him. ,,I'm currently marking the students." He added. ,,Oooh, finally something interesting." I chuckled. ,,I don't know how to mark Dane. Like he's got some good moves, but he's been out of shape lately, I think it's something in his head." Dad said. ,,Maybe guilt. I'd have him failed immediately, just for what he's done to Terra." I said, getting angry. ,,Ben told me something, about a video that has been sent to Terra? Is she doing okay?" He asked me. ,,Yeah, she's stronger than you might think." I said. ,,You kids, in the old days, we didn't even have social media like you." Dad said. ,,Oh come on, grandpa." I chuckled. ,,How did you just call me?" He asked, laughing. ,,Grandpa, old, grumpy grandpa." I said, laughing at him. ,,Just you wait, young miss!" He said, I stood up on the stage and he went after me. We fought a little. ,,What about those legs, hm?" He said, mentoring me. ,,Ivy, you're like a plank, show me some moves." He said again, after a while.

When I got tired, I went down from the stage, I grabbed my water bottle and drank. I noticed a few black cars with little flags on them. ,,Dad!" I shouted. He turned to me. ,,Hm?" He mumbled. ,,The queen's here." I said. We both went our ways, I went straight to the assembly and he went to Farah's office to welcome the queen properly. At the assembly, I sat next to Aisha. There was also Terra, Musa and Sam. Stella was sitting alone, guarded in the front line. ,,Sup? Where's Bloom?" I asked Aisha. ,,She went to the east wing, looking for answers." She said, rolling her eyes. ,,But remember, terrible migraine, she could barely stand up." Aisha continued. ,,Right." I said. Then everyone calmed down, because the queen arrived. She did a quick trick with light and everyone went silent. ,,Can't believe she's Stella's mum." Aisha said. ,,I know, right? Massively powerful fairy, zero ego, boss goals. I bet it drives Stella crazy." Terra said, looking at Stella. ,,I don't know, I feel like she's being sweet on the outside and really evil inside." I said. ,,What the hell?" Aisha asked me. ,,Well sorry, I just see that Stella is scared." I said. ,,Well I feel that she's scared because she has to be in her mother's shadow today." Terra said. ,,Musa?" Terra asked. ,,What?" ,,What's Stella going through right now? She's miserable, right?" Terra asked. ,,Please wait." Musa sighed. After a while Musa turned to Farah, who was walking by. ,,What the hell?" Musa said. ,,This assembly isn't just about the Burned Ones. Something else is up." She said. I tapped on Aisha's shoulder. ,,Told ya." I smiled. ,,What did you pick up exactly?" Terra asked. ,,Dowling's anxious." Musa explained. ,,Well, her assistant did die." Aisha said. ,,And you are next, Aisha." I chuckled. ,,Don't make this easy, Ivy." Terra said. ,,But Silva's on high alert, too, like there could be a threat anywhere." Musa said. I turned to Farah's direction, and then to my dad. ,,And my dad?" Terra asked about Harvey. ,,He's scared, like über-scared." Musa said. Terra started to think. ,,Earlier, he was making something using the stones they use in the Vessel." Terra said. ,,You mean the one at the stone circle?" I asked. ,,Yeah." She told me. ,,It tracks magic, and now Dowling's got it." Terra said.