chapter six

sunoo has been looking since lunch break for niki but couldn't find him. did he say something wrong?

he walked now alone on the way to his house. maybe he can go to niki's so he could see if he's there and talk to him. like that, sunoo will find out if niki's mad at him.

the pink haired boy sighed. it was no fun without anyone to walk with. also, he gotta get niki's number. like that he can call him.

a thunder was heard with an echo. sunoo flinched at the sudden sound, sprinting his pace because it may rain. he wouldn't want to get wet.

it started to get cloudy and dark, giving clear signs that it was going to rain. sunoo rolled his eyes out of annoyance. why now? why is it all happening in one day?

raindrops started to fall from the sky, making sunoo sigh. he didn't have any umbrella with him. without thinking more, he ran. he should still go to his friend's house.

"what a perfect day." he muttered under his breath.

he was now on the street where his and niki's house was. sunoo knocked on the younger's door, but didn't hear anything. he knocked once more, and before he could knock again, someone opened the door. he unknowingly smiled.

"hi niki!"

"sunoo.." niki widened his eyes and pulled sunoo in, closing the door. "why were you in the rain?!" he went to get a towel. "i didn't have any umbrella..." sunoo scrached the back of his neck laughing awkwardly.

"you would have catch a cold!" he gave the towel to him and sunoo started to dry his hair with it. "no, don't worry!" the older laughed but after that sneezed. niki sighed. "wait, come with me to get some clothes for you to change." he waited for sunoo.

"if you want to, of course." he continued. sunoo looked up at him. "sure."

they went upstairs, and sunoo has to admit it. niki's house was really pretty.
he looked around amazed at the pictures on the walls. niki smiled seeing him. when they were in his room, he handed a pair of sweatpants and an over-sized t-shirt.

"uhm, where can i change?" sunoo titled his head. "right there." he showed him the bathroom in front of his room with his hand. "okay!" sunoo went there.

niki's eyes watched him enter and right then he felt really hungry. he has been trying to resist this scent. the older shouldn't stay around him now, niki might do something he'll definitely regret.

he sprinted downstairs and opened the cabinet where he kept all his blood bottles. empty, it was empty.
niki started to panic. what is he supposed to do now?

he should go to hunt. but when if sunoo's here?

he should try to get sunoo go to his house as fast as possible. he couldn't hurt him.

"i came!" the pink haired boy jumped. niki started to fake-laugh, and blushed a little at the sight of this human in his clothes. "so uhm, why did you come here?" he cleared his throat.

"well, i wanted to know if you're mad at me or something, you ignored me the rest of the day." sunoo pouted, making niki sad too. "no, im not.. mad at you." he tried to stay as far as possible from sunoo.

"then why- doesn't matter." sunoo shook his head. now, both of them fell silent and niki could feel himself getting hungrier and hungrier since he could smell the older's blood, his head also hurting.

"sunoo, you should go home, it's- it's getting late."

the older looked at him curiously. "it's only 6pm, though?" he frowned seeing the younger looking kinda tensed.

"hahah, it is?" niki laughed awkwardly.

sunoo coughed. niki's eyes flashed a bright red. he pretended that something entered in his eyes and tried to quickly hide them. "you okay?" sunoo asked getting more closer to niki.

niki started to get scared. he's starting to lose his control. "sunoo.. you should leave. now.." he was backing away, and sunoo titled his head again "niki, what is wrong?"

"n-nothing."

the vampire felt his fangs growing and and the smell of the other boy stronger, so he pushed sunoo, making him fall on the ground and quickly got out of the house.

the older yelped in pain when he hit his hand on the floor.

niki, on the other hand used his vampire speed, but near the forest he bumped into someone who had their eyes wide. he tried to walk away from there, but his vampire side took over him and unknowingly, his sharp fangs were in the man's neck, sucking his blood.

that's the first time he drank a human's blood.

but he didn't want to.

⊹₊ ⋆

the sun touched sunoo's face and got up with a sting of pain in his left hand. he immediatly remembered what happened some days ago at night. why did niki push him? why when he got out from his house there was no sight of him? where did he dissapear?

yes, they haven't talk for a while. to be exact, five days. it's just niki who sometimes saw sunoo get out of his house with someone and leaving. he felt annoyed when he saw sunoo with anyone else, so he decided he'll apologize to the older.

the pink haired boy got up from his bed, lazily going to the bathroom to wash himself.

sunoo's head was full of questions. he wanted to see the younger today and gain some answers from him. but he also didn't want to see him. it was no use. either he'll ignore, either he'll make some excuses and walk away from there.

even though they met eight days ago, the older is already attached to the other boy. he doesn't know why. usually, he isn't getting close to people who he met for just some days. but how did this happen with niki? what's so special about him?

however, he was ready to go outside, at a café that he thought it's cute since it was weekend. there, infront of his house, he saw niki standing, with his head hanging low. his eyes immediately risen up when he heard the door of the house open, seeing the older boy staring at him confused.

"hi, hyung..." he smiled a little, staring at him with slightly watery eyes.

niki didn't say anything for awhile because he didn't know what to say, he can't just tell him what had really happened.

"i shouldn't have pushed you, i don't know what has gotten into me." he needed to lie. he can't tell him yet.

sunoo nodded a little.

"i wasn't feeling well at all and needed to get some fresh air..." he sniffled, trying not to cry in front of him.

sunoo didn't know what to do, so he came and hugged the younger. "it's okay, i already forgave you." he patted his back.

"just wait a bit, sunoo, and i'll tell you the truth, i promise." he whispered, making the older grow more confused, but eventually nodded.

they stayed like that for a while, niki almost crying on his shoulder. he regreted everything he did last night. firstly pushing sunoo and secondly, biting that human. he didn't deserve to die.

⊹₊ ⋆

if there are any typos or grammar mistakes please kindly correct me <3

the next chapter is going to be a kinda short niki onee (i think)