chapter four

the boy was sitting quietly while hearing all the kids in the class whispering around shits about him

the boy was sitting quietly while hearing all the kids in the class whispering around shits about him. he hated that the most, to be in the center of attention. people saw him like a nothing his entire life. he didn't mean anything in people's lifes. it hurted a lot knowing that.
his thoughts were intrerrupted when the teacher started to talk.

"kids, we are getting a new student this year. introduce yourself sweetie!"
a boy was staying next to the teacher with a big, shiny smile plastered on his face.

"hi! my name is kim sunoo and i'm going to be your classmate, i hope we can become friends."

the teacher gave him a smile. "eou can sit next to anyone you want. of course if the seat isn't taken." she laughed. sunoo looked through the rows of benches, and his eyes were on niki's bench. he made his way towards him, giving the other boy a smile. niki looked at him and simply glanced away due to the smell he felt; a very sweet one.

he shaked his head because he got to keep calm.

sunoo saw that the boy ignored him so he thought that maybe in the break he could speak with him.

the class finally ended, so sunoo started to talk with ni-ki.
"heyy, my name is sunoo, well you heard it i guess, im sorry by the way. what is your name? wanna be friends? am i talking too much? ugh, i am. stop talking, sunoo! oh god. im sorry, so?" sunoo excitedly waited for niki's answer but he was scared of how many things this human next to him could say in 3 seconds. he looked at the new boy. he looked at the boy and he'd be lying if he said that he isn't cute, but the scent. the scent of his blood. it invaded his nostrils and didn't want to leave.

niki was shocked sunoo is the first one who didn't ignore or say anything bad to him.

don't trust anyone.

sunoo was still waiting for the answer, so he revealed his hand and he stretched it out so they'll handshake.

niki hesitated, but eventually took it, and when their skins touched and he felt different. sunoo's hand was really soft and also his smile got brighter. he was just like a ball of joy. "so, now, what's your name?" the boy asked but niki took his hand back and stared a bit at Sunoo.

Before he could say anything, some kids came to their bench. "don't try, he doesn't talk. also, why are you staying with this freak?" one of them asked. "hey, don't say that. he's not a freak." sunoo said with a frown.

"he's not a freak? be for real, you're new. you don't know anything about him. if you do, then you'll not stay with him anymore, i promise you."

he was right, niki thought. no one would stay with him even forced. in the eyes of others he was just a freak.

"that doesn't mean you could say those things.." niki looked over at sunoo. he had an angry expression placed on his face. "he doesn't even talk, weirdo." one of them rolled his eyes and finally went away.