"Just give me a second little gem" he mutters in my ear, goosebumps follow where his cold breath Once was until he leaned back.

"So.. um what time will you be leaving?" my words come out more quiet than intended.

"Leaving, no I stay the first time, just to make sure your ok with alina. I don't just let anyone babysit my beautiful princess." I pretty sure anyone could tell how much he loves his daughter, and all of a sudden i feel jealous of a 4 year old, but not because Liam loves and cares for her like most girls would be jealous, but because she actually has a caring father, who doesn't hit her.

I move of of liams lap after a few minutes and sit next to him awkwardly as Alina sits and eat the remaining chicken nuggets of the plate.

Once alinas finished she grabs my hand and drags me up the stairs to her room, once we're there she pulls out, I'm pretty sure, every barbie to ever exists, god this child is spoilt.

We sit there for what felt like hours playing with her barbies, then she drags me back downstairs to dance for me, then she eats again, then we play more, and finally at eleven she tells me she's tired so I put her to bed and go downstairs collapsing on the couch.

A few minutes pass until I feel the couch move slightly besides me, I squint my eyes open slightly to see Liam.

"Your amazing with alina, way better than her last babysitter, I'm pretty sure her last one was just using alina to get to me for my dick" I nod and hum in response, I did not have enough energy to talk right now.

"I'd love for you to be her permanent babysitter, I'll pay a lot, around 100 an hour, I understand she can be a bit much." Wait... did I hear 1 0 0 an hour, that would be amazing for me to finally try and move out.

"Yes. Yes, I'd love the job, of course" I jump up, hugging Liam out of instince, I'm not sure why, probobky the fact that with this money I would eventually be able to move out.

"OK, that'd be great" I could feel liams smile In the crook of my neck, and his arms wrapped around my waist, I lean back slightly, our lips not even inches away, more like centimetres.

I catch liams eyes trailing down my face, staring at my lips, then back upto my eyes. He leans slightly closer lips now millilitres away, his lips finally slam onto my, his tongue automatically entangling with mine, exploring my mouth, whilst his hands roam my body and I find myself automatically straddling him.

I'm not sure why I never sleep with anyone, infact I've never slept with anyone. The thought somehow catches me of guard like I didn't already know the fact that I'm pretty much a virgin, and for some reason worry hits me like a truck.

The kiss starts to get more sloppy, as his mouth moves away from them and goes down towards my neck as he nibbles, and kisses all around my neck.

I move my neck to the side giving her more access as he starts to become a little rougher slight moans and whimpers leave my lips, and I could already feel the smirk approaching on his lips.

His hands move up to my top as he tries to remove it but before he has the chance we hear little cries coming from the hallway causing us to quickly separate.

Once I'm off of liams lap and sat next to him, alina quickly rushes in, just in time.

She runs over to both me and Liam jumping inbetween up and gripping onto Liam.

"I had a nightmare about mummy again." More tears followed the past ones, her eyes going puffy and red as Liam pulls her into his chest squeezing her tightly as quiet sobs escape her.

I give Liam a soft smile and small nod before heading out, we'll that's gonna be awkward next time I see him.

I just hope by the time I get home my parents aren't back because if my dad finds out I was out this late, he won't be happy...

Word count- 1258- This chapter was much shorter but I just had to leave it there next chapter will be out soon, so hope you all enjoyed this chapter anyways. xx

 xx