Chapter 18

Author POV

Luna opened her locker to see a picture fall down. Frowning she picked up only to roll her eyes. 

"Who is sending me these pictures?" Luna was irritated and Hoseok looked over her shoulder to see the picture.

"Maybe someone obsessed with Jimin or maybe you?" Hoseok said, shrugging. "Doesn't matter, I don't believe the pictures anyway." Luna said, clicking her tongue. 

She was about to throw the picture when a hand grabbed the picture. "What is this?" Taehyung said looking at the picture. Luna sighed when Jimin looked at the picture.

"This is me but I never-" "It is fine Jimin you don't have to explain to me." Luna smiled reassuringly. Jimin shook his head and hugged her, hiding his face in her neck.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked in a small voice. 

"Cause I went to ask the girl in the picture. I had a tiny doubt on you but did not want to accuse you without any proof. After the meeting I realized she is one of the seniors in Yoongi hyung's class. She was shocked when she saw the picture and told that she is a lesbian and she would never kiss a guy. She was a vfx and editor expert so she explained to me about the editing and photoshopping in the picture. With my acquired knowledge I inspected every picture I got and realized that they were photoshopped very nicely with ultimate perfection but there were still some points shown that gave off that it was an edited picture." Luna said and Jimin and Tae stood shocked.

"Why are you not a guy I would have married you already." Taehyung said, making Luna laugh and Jimin glare at him.

"Thank you for being my girlfriend." JImin said, hugging her again.

Chuckling, she broke the hug and they walked towards the class.

Huffing loudly Jungkook walked away from his hiding place. "Why is she so intelligent? Seems like I need to use the last option. You left me no other way, my dear maid." Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Okay students, your final exams will start from next month make sure to study well. Many colleges will be having their entrance exams as well so make sure to look into it." The teacher said ending the class.

"Exams will be starting next month and I have to study for the exams and also practice for the audition in Seoul University for Performing Arts." Hoseok said, sighing. 

"Me too, I have to prepare for NIFT and graduating exams together." Luna put her head on the table. "Same for me as well Luna. We be going in the same direction." Taehyung said, putting his head on her back. 

"She is going for some-" Hoseok stopped talking, feeling a leg crush his feet.

"What happened?" Jimin asked and Luna smiled at him. "Nothing happened. What about you, smol hands?" Luna asked. Jimin looked at her then smiled. 

"I will be preparing for the entrance exam for business management college." Jimin said, sighing. "So we will be meeting less now. But that is fine. We will meet after these exams end." Taehyung said and everyone nodded their heads.

"Go home alone, I will be going with hyungie on a date." Hoseok said standing up. "Just bring that cat along and let's go to a beach. After relaxing you can go on a solo date." Luna said standing up and everyone nodded at the suggestion.

"So your exams are starting right?" Yoongi asked, eating the cotton candy. "Yeah hyungie. It is so stressful." Hoseok groaned, making everyone chuckle. 

"It is fine, just study hard these few months and you will get a good break." Yoongi advised. Jimin leaned and put his head on Luna's shoulder.

"What are you hiding from me, doughnut?" Jimin asked making Luna stop chewing her cotton candy. "It is really nothing Jimin. It is not something bad but I want to tell it after I have achieved it." Luna sighed and Jimin smiled.