𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Katherine." She told me but it was too late when the guy came up to us. "Hey, beautiful." He told Josie as I still had that smirk on my face. "Want to dance?" He asked her as she just looked at him like a creep. "Of course, she would," I said making Josie snap her head at me. "What?" She told me.

"You two have fun. Go dance!" I said to them as they both started to walk away and Josie gave me an 'I am going to kill you when I'm done.' Look making me roll my eyes.

I turned around to take a sip of my beer, and that's when I saw stiles dancing with another on the dance floor having fun. I saw that his cheek had a lipstick mark, I grabbed another cup and drank it when someone appeared next to me.

"Hey, do you want to dance?" The guy told me making me roll my eyes. "No not really," I told him. "Why not, huh?" He asked me as I looked at him.

"Just don't feel like dancing with you," I told him as I placed my cup between my lips before finishing my drink. "Oh, come on." He told me as he grabbed my arm. "I said no. Not in the mood to dance with you. " I said to him. "What. Is your boyfriend here or something?" He said to me as I try to pull away.

"Actually-," I before I was cut off. "He's right here actually." I heard Stiles say as the guy turn around to look at Stiles. "This is your boyfriend?" He asked me and I was about to answer but Stiles did that for me. "I m so why don't you leave my girl alone." He told the guy as he stood in front of him before the dude looked at me and then before leaving.

"Uh, thanks but I had that handle," I told Stiles. "You seemed like you were struggling to get the guy off you," Stiles told me as I let out a chuckle. "I did, but I had that handle," I said to him. "I see you're having fun," I said referring to the lipstick mark he has on his cheek. "Katherine..." He told me but I cut him off.

"You don't need to explain to me anything, remember we are no longer together so whatever you do it's not my problem," I said I took another sip of my drink making me almost fall. "Woah," Stiles said as he grabbed me.

"How much have you had to drink?" He asked me as I pull myself together. "Um, I... don't... know." I stutter as I drank more trying to forget the night. "Okay, that's enough," Stiles said about to snatch the cup out of my hands. "No," I whined.

"You had too much to drink." He told me and I let out a giggle. "And what are you? The cop? Or my dad?" I told him angrily.

"A reminder my dad died so you can't be my dad. And h-how much I had to drink isn't your problem." I told him angrily. "I'm just trying to help." He told me as I let out a scoff. "Why don't you go back to the girl who gave you that," I told him before pushing myself into the crowd.

"Is that my favorite Argent," I said as I ran towards Allison and hugged her. "If it isn't my favorite Mikaelson," Allison said as she gave me a big tight hug, I pulled away from her and turn to face Isaac. "Isn't that the one who kissed me while I was with Stiles," I said as Allison and Isaac stood there awkwardly. "I'm just kidding. I'm a bit drunk." I told them as they let out a nervous laugh.

"So what's o you think of the party?" I asked them. "Well, it's fun." Allison and Isaac agreed. "You know what. Isaac, you grab us more drinks while Allison and I go on the dance floor and dance." I told Isaac.

"Go on," I told Isaac as he went to grab us a drink while I turn to Allison who looks like she saw a ghost. "Are you okay?" I asked her as she kept her eyes on someone, I slowly turned around to see where she was busy looking.

"Katherine don't." She told me as I looked at Stiles who was making out with some girl by the staircase. "I'm so sorry, Katherine," Allison told me as I watch them making out. "He moved on," I said as I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"You know what. Let's go dance and have fun." She told me with a smile. "I'll buy you something tomorrow." She told me with a smirk making me giggle. "Fine," I said as I turned away from where Stiles was and headed to the dance floor with Allison.

"He's missing out you know." She told me as I turned to her. "How perfect you are!" She told me as I bit down my lip with a smile on my face.

"Turn to the mirror," Allison told Isaac. "What's going on?" I asked her. "You see that?" She told Isaac as she try to help him look behind his ear. "Wait, what is that?" I asked her as I try to look closely. "What is that?" Isaac asked as he looked behind his ear.

"Looks like a number five," Allison said as I frown. "Why would you put the number five?" I asked him very confused. "I didn't." He told me as he turned around to look at Allison and me. "Did you hear that?" He asked us as I and Allison shook our heads no. We turned around to where the bucket of ice was. As Isaac walks slowly towards it making me frown.

"What is it?" I said as I walked behind him as I looked and Ethan was unconscious. "What happened to him?" I said as I pushed past Isaac and try to lift Ethan. "Help me," I said to him as I try to drag Ethan. "Ethan. Wake up?" I said as Isaac shakes his head to try and wake him up. "What's going on with him?" I asked as I see Ethan not waking up.

"What are you doing?" I hear Allison say as Isaac had Ethan's arm. "It'll trigger the healing," Isaac said before he broke Ethan's wrist making me let out a wince and turn around. "Oh, god," I said to them as Ethan stopped letting out a growl. "Look behind his ear?." Allison said as I grabbed Ethan's face and turned it a little and that's when I saw the same mark.

"It's the same. The same." I told Allison. "Something is happening here? Something big and we need to figure it out!" I said as I looked at Allison and Isaac. "Come on. Help me pick him up." I said to Isaac as we both helped Ethan up. "Allison opens the door," I told her as she did and we all left the bathroom and walked out just to be faced by the people in black. "What's going on?" I asked as I saw Scott looking at them too. The men in black looked at us before looking at Aiden.

"Guys, they're all looking at me." Aiden said as they took a step forward towards Aiden, "Why are they all looking at me?" Aiden said as they took another step forward. "Guys?" Aiden said to us. That's when Scott attack them as I let go of Ethan and helped them too. "Incendia," I said as I throw a fireball at one of them just for it to go right through them. "Guys magic doesn't work in them," I said right before I got hit in the stomach making fly across the room.

"Katherine!" Allison said as I let out a groan. "Are you okay?" Kira asked me as I was on the ground. "Peachy," I said as Kira help me to get up. I look up and I saw how they took a sword right out of their chest. "What?" I said so confused about what I saw. "Somebody does something?" Allison said I would do something but nothing would work on them not even magic.

"What are they doing to him?" I said as I watched one of them placing their hand behind Aiden's ear. As yellow light came out of their eyes. Aiden looked like he was being possessed by them. When they were done with Aiden they turn to me and Kira. "Oh, god," I said but Scott stood in front of us as he turned around he revealed his werewolf face to Kira who had a surprised face.

I looked at the men in black as they were ready for us and that's when the sunlight started to rise in and out of nowhere they started to fade away into thin air. "What the hell was those things?" Scott asked as I looked at him confused. "I don't know, but one thing I know is that magic doesn't work on them," I said to Scott.

"Your dad's 24 hours are up." I hear Isaac saying that to Allison, "I guess this supernatural stuff isn't over yet."