𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢

Start from the beginning

"Why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?" Scott asked stiles. "Probably too much of a pain in the ass to toe out," Stiles told us. "Wow." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth when I saw the car.

"Look at this," Stiles said as he walked closer to the damaged car. "Those are claw marks," I said as I saw the door from the car having claw marks. "Animal claws would be closer together, right? A lot closer." Stiles told Scott who was tracing the claws with his hand.

"Then it was a werewolf," Scott said. "So my dad was right," Stiles confirmed to Scott. "Why would a werewolf attack a family? There must be a reason right?" I asked them. "I don't know?" Scott said shrugging his shoulders.

"What is that?" Scott asked as he and Stiles are looking through the car. "What is it?" I asked as they both got up. "It's a doll?" Stiles said holding it up. "I'm hungry." The doll said making stiles scream and fall to the ground.

"Dude," I said harshly as he had his hand in his heart. "I think I just had a minor heart attack," Stiles said making me roll my eyes when I stopped as I heard a growl coming behind a tree. I looked around but I didn't spot anything that's when I saw glowing eyes behind a tree.

"Um... Hey, Stiles, Scott." I said as my eyes were glued on the animal with those glowing eyes. "Please tell me you both see that," I said to them. "I see it," Stiles said when Scott ran after it.

"Wait, hey, Scott! Scott, wait!" Stiles and I said as we saw Scott leaving. "Son of a bitch." I said as I ran my fingers through my hands. "What do we do?" I asked Stiles. "Go after him." He said unsure about the answer.

"Come on," I said before leaving in the direction Scott left. I turned around to see Stiles still in the same spot. "Are you coming or what?" I asked him as he nodded. "Uh, yeah, yeah." He said before he started to walk right behind me as I turned to walk away too.

"Where the hell did he go?" I said as we walked around the woods looking for Scott who hasn't even shown up yet. "Katherine?" Stiles as I tried to ignore that he and I are all alone because Scott had the great idea of leaving me with him.

"What?" I asked him. "Can we talk?" Stiles asked me. "There's nothing to talk about. You broke up with me. End of story." I said to him. "I didn't break up I just said I needed space." He said to me making me turn around.

"Space? Stiles, it's been a month and one week that you needed space and I gave it to you. And I'm done waiting, if you won't let me explain or anything I won't and this will be the end. I gave you a lot of space and it seems to me that we are broken up so let's leave it like that okay." I said to him trying not to break in front of him.

"Are you seriously suggesting that?" He asked me. "No. B-but I'm done waiting for you. I-i just can't, not anymore." I said as I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"How did you want me to talk to you or speak to you when I found out that my girlfriend had lied to me and kissed someone while we were together? And not just only that you didn't tell. But just for me to find out from someone else!" He said to me.

"Oh come on, don't act like you didn't do anything while you and i were together," I said to him confronting him. "What the hell are you talking about?" He said to me and I let out a scoff.

"I know that you and Lydia kissed. The girl you had a crush on." I said crossing my arms as he looked at me not giving me any explanation. "H-how'd you know?" He asked me.

"You're not going to even deny it?" I asked him but then again he didn't say anything. "Josie told me right after you told me you needed space she told me how she saw you and Lydia kiss in the locker room," I told him.