𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜

Start from the beginning

"Nothing. I haven't seen him." She said shrugging her shoulders. "He'll come around," I told her as we walked the corridors of the school. "Hey is that Allison!" Lydia asked me and I turned to look and saw Allison with a scared expression. "Is she okay?" I asked as Lydia and I walked toward her. "Allison," Lydia said as she stood in front of her.

"Are you okay?" Lydia said as Allison still have that Sam expression before she nod to us. "Are you sure?" I asked her concern. "Yeah." She said with a smile as we started to walk. "No." She said making us turn around and look at her. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I keep seeing my aunt Kate. The one who died." She told me and I remembered who she was. Allison told me what happened to her.

"Today I was at the elevator when I had a daydream or whatever and I was at the hospital and I entered the morgue." She told us as we walked outside following Lydia. "And I opened one of the doors and I looked in it and then I saw my dead aunt coming after me and boom I was already here." She told us as I looked at Lydia.

"I think what Deaton told me when I was with him, Scott and Stiles. He told us that if you do this it will have an effect on the three of you and I think this is what's happening now." I said to her. "We need to find Scott and Stiles," Lydia said to us as I agreed with her. I haven't seen Stiles since he told me we should take a break. "Where do you think they are?" I asked her.

"Probably outside." She told us as we started to head outsides "are you sure you wanna come with us?" Allison told us. "Why wouldn't I?" I said to her. "Because of Stiles." She told me as I bit my inside cheek. "If this is happening to stiles I had to know. If we are not together doesn't mean I wouldn't care. I want to know so I could figure out to fix this not just for him but for you and Scott." I said to her giving her a sweet smile.

"You're seeing things, aren't you?" I heard his voice for the first time. "How'd you know?" I heard Scott say as Lydia, Allison, and I walked up to them. "Because it's happening to all three of you," Lydia said as stiles turn around making eye contact with me before I looked away.

"Hey." I heard Stiles saying as I looked up at him smiling at him. "Hey," I said to him as I kept my eyes on him. "So, I guess it started," Lydia said breaking the awkwardness between me and Stiles. "The effects are happening. To you guys." I said as I looked at Scott and Allison.

"Why isn't it happening to me?" I asked making them look at me. "What?" They said. "Oh, right you guys were out while I died," I said to them. "What?" Stiles said with a shocked face. "Yeah, Josie did a spell making my heart stop that wasn't terrible. She slowed down my heart as I was trying to find my aunt." I said to them.

"Wait, so are you..." Allison said not finishing the sentence. "No. The spell Deaton told us to use was like a regular one. So I'm still a witch and werewolf." I said as they gave me a nod. "Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one," Lydia said as she opened the school doors.

"We're not crazy," Allison told Lydia. "Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine." Lydia said as I roll my eyes at her. "We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?" Scott said to us that's when the bell rang.

"We keep an eye on each other. Okay?" Stiles said and he turned to Lydia. "And, Lydia, stop enjoying this so much," Stiles said to her before he walked away to class. "What?" Lydia said to him. "Well, I have to get to class," I said as I hugged Allison and Lydia. "See you after?" I said to them.

"Yeah." They said as I started to head to the same class as Stiles and Scott. I enter to see everyone at their seats leaving no other seat except the one in front of Stiles making me let out a sigh.

"Is anyone sitting here?" I asked him. "No." He said straight forward as I nodded and took my seat. 'Can this day get any worst?' I said to myself as I took out my book.