As the story goes on you shall understand more and more about our main character situation , because DON'T EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE EXPLAINED RIGHT AWAY O_O.

This shall be my first story so please do not judge me harshly .I hope you will enjoy ...whatever this is , and please if you have any good tips for me about writing stuff like this.

Share :)

But now about the story:

At the begging you just must know that Dib is 15-16 years old which makes Gaz 14-15 years old. (( Zim is 16 in his years so this is not a book where you shall hate ZADR ;_;))

I love Gaz with her idfc attitude so I tried to stick to it but... she becomes more wholesome as the story goes on.

Dib on the other hand is still paranoid and obsessed with Zim. The boy is still about "SAVING THE EARTH" thing .. but as the years went by he start's to notice that Zim has a lack of confidence and some problems with himself.

When Dib tries to talk with alien about that , Zim denies immediately , and that makes the human boy's alarm bells going. Zim in the eyes of the-Dib seems to be faking his joy and denies when Dib suspect's when something is wrong.Also Dib notices that there is more than just hate in their relationship ... Dib seems to be puzzled by it and Zim's actions in the story won't make it better.

Wonder what's gonna happen.

As for our baby Zim.

He is our main character who is going to go through a lot of rollercoasters of DOOm and Emotions. First would be about him knowing his real status and mission on Earth. I also decided to make Zim a bit more mature but still he has his character that Jhonen gave him.

The Tallest's shall be the evil characters. Both of them throw Irkens out of the airlock for some dumb reasons that usually don't even exist. Also they "both".. hate Zim, Dib , Gaz and well everybody except themselves . As the story goes on there will be some karma , so that will be good and also some plot twist and I hope you will like that.

Plotwise : There shall be three parts.

As I said Zim is figuring out his mission's real meaning ( which will make some twists with relationships in this story )

The second part shall be about Zim's illusions or visions . There shall be a lot of adventuring and exploring in that part .

The last Part shall be about our main character's going to Irken Empire ((A lot of war's battles and a lot of violence))

I wish to go deeper into Irken culture because..... yeah because.

As for relationships .

We got Dib and Zim here pretty gay to me.

But first it will come from : enemies to allies , to friends , to best friends, and then to romance. Both of them knew they have a thing for each other from the begging of the alliance that , well . . .they need each other.

Also there shall be Gaz and Tak relationship .

Skoodge will appear and his relationship with Zim shall be like : brother :D .

Gaz will be creating a family bond with Zim and Dib making the story go OOOWOWOOAWFOD.

As for computer he shall be like : Zim's therapist and he shall be serving his master well.GIR is just crazy and loves almost everybody , but as story goes on that will change.

The tallest .. now these are dicks.

Literally everybody hates them in this story so... there won't be much of relationships with them except for themselves. RAPR FOR THE RAPR FANS!!

Professor Membrane will have his appearance in the story and his relationships with everybody will be:

Zim : friends ( trust's him as the story goes on)

Dib : loving his son with all his hearth and soul

Gaz : same as dib but daughter .

The tallest : enemies .

=============================

! NOT A MAIN CHARACTER!

Skoodge : Best friends ( As the story goes on you shall understand)

===============================

THISSS STORY has short chapters but also some long.. so yahhhhh there are some adult talk moments and you will be warned about that.. BE AWARE .

This is mature book and if you gonna be disguised please leave and think twice before reading books like this again.

But in this book are no sex scenes only fluff and I guess a bit tinies bites of smut ... Also reminder.

This AU is my own idea. It's where a special kind of irken's are Gods and they rule across the galaxies .

There shall be some background relationships later on the story but be patient my fellow human pal. Sorry for the long intro I hope you will like this story!

Enjoy!