𝚆𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚄𝙿

=======================

art credit to beewithagun

=============================

When the dust cleared and the pink light disappeared, Zim Ira could only hear the loud cheers of other irkens.

The alien didn't know what had happened, but the screams of his race filled him with a feeling of glory. A soft , pink light appeared on his chest in the form of a heart. Irken looked around and immediately recognized the place where he was.

The Irken Armada has not changed since Zim was sent to Earth .. yet still his surroundings seemed so unfamiliar and dangerous. When the alien looked up he saw the Almighty Control Brains looking at him with their eyes.

Zim backed off a bit but he saw that behind him was a blue abyss that would lead him to death. So the irken stood still listening now to the cheering crowd , but seconds later he looked up again to meet with the sight of Control Brains.

Control Brains also cheered which caused Zim a great shock. The alien sniffled slightly, feeling and sensing some sticky substance on his claws. When he looked at his hands his eyes widened.

Irken blood slowly dripped onto the floor from his hands. 

He had doomed somebody? But then.. why was everybody cheering? What is happening?

Zim thought as he started shaking from fear .

The alien started hearing strange whispers , as he collapsed on the floor .

Zim slowly began to close his eyes slowly but still he is watching  the entire world become engulfed by black space.

....

As Zim floated slowly in the black void he noticed a golden sparkling star .

Irken slowly grabbed it and now the light from the "star" is shinning through him and makes the void disappear.

As Zim closed his eyes due to the light he could hear from his antennas how bird's were singing and how leaves from trees were flying around. He could also feel a warm , nice feeling of wind . ..Irken also felt that he was laying on soft grass with some flowers ..

What a beautiful day outside.

. .. 

✂︎︎☪︎︎♓︎︎❍︎︎✍︎︎ 📬︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎ ⬥︎︎♏︎︎ ⬥︎︎□︎︎■︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎📬︎︎ ⬥︎︎♋︎︎🙵♏︎︎ ◆︎︎◻︎︎ 📬︎📬︎📬︎ 

●︎♏︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♑︎□︎ ♒︎□︎❍︎♏︎📬︎✂︎

. . .

𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚂𝙾𝙶𝙽𝙾𝚂𝙸𝙰जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें