Day two of the Film Festival

Start from the beginning

Peggy:And the bee Tommy is what they should have stayed as if not for the Shady investors.

Ovalsan: and The Cutting corners on Productions.

Beck: from what we put together during production is that it started as a computer company in the seventies little is on who started the company and went seemingly off the map for the interviews on those that "been" in the company in question and the dialogue sound well to rehearsed like they've been pre-programmed to say and four out of five interviews seem to be repeating the same thing from past game reviews from other news sources.

Part two

Buzzy playtime

Howard:As you can guest this is where they start making games with know licenses and the one that put them on the map as well.

Narrator: Starship troopers is Hinobi's Frontline in the first person shooter Market despite the critics Chris is on it's fashionist storyline.

Ovalsan:And it being a very dumb shooter, Would you like to know more?

Howard: But I do have something that can be of interesting.

Ovalsan: Please do tell.

Howard: well from our research the game's seemed to be made fun of back then the main line release dates but it seems to be a firewall because it seems those that said that made them could be lying.

Ovalsan:And Hector's dad May found what he's not meant to find in the first place.

Howard:In theory but what next could have us on the same page for the Scooby Dooby Doo! hearing.

Part three

The greater branches of our Honey Tree.

Pause

Howard: now here's where Hinobi branches out into other mediums which you came across in your investigation as well on the text of Hinobi branching divisions their Buzzbiz picture which me and Beck seem to be mixed up in Honeycomb toys it's toy division and Hinobi press their book division with the list of Brands each of them own and Starship Trooper is in three of the four, Monamount has the movie rights and use it as a bargaining chip to make this documentary.

Beck: The other one's you seem to come across are seriously Nick games but what we found in our stumbling of Buzz biz is they have the right to get this Freddy and Friends and bendy, Cuphead is another story.

Peach:And when did they got those right?

Howard:Where that photo was taken.

Peggy:That your all wise, all-knowing General doesn't want Ovalsan to know and looking for a excuse to shut it down.

Play

Narrator: when obtaining one of the many remote warehouses they found some products of Interest which made Hinobi obtain license right for what they found.

Skipping to the credits

Howard: So what you think?

Ovalsan: a lot about the corporate hierarchy makes you question other than not showing their "Queen".

Howard: well what we put together is that those like Betty answers to what we call the high queen or Queens.

Beck: in other words it could be a hive mind similar to the Sybel system
From Psycho-pass.

Ovalsan:I almost thought it'd be like the Master control program.

Beck: At the start maybe but the key parts from what you have on Hinobi that we don't is that they don't have theme park, so it seem they seem to reset their whole dimension back to square one.

Peach:And The General is hiding whoever he wants sweet whatever he wants hidden under the rug which will be in the next one.

Howard: but we have information right now but you'll be going into that one with another information the last one with some additional guest.

Ovalsan:Ok.