She tiptoes and giving a soft kiss on his cheek smiles.

Avni : perfect. You look too handsome like this.

He grins widely and smiles holding her hand and kissing side of her head. He grabs his phone from the couch shoving into his pocket.

Neil : let's go now! We are already late.

Avni : blame yourself Neil.

He shook his head and walks out of his cabin locking the door carefully.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

( Neil's attire)

Neil like a gentleman opens the door and gestures her to get in. She smiles brightly and placing a hand on his she gets inside. He closed the door behind and rushed to his side. He also gets inside while fastening his seatbelt. He looks at her.

Neil : I have informed mom so you don't need to worry or inform them.

She nodded her head and opens the window allowing cold air breeze hits her face. Neil smiles and glancing her last time starts the engine and drove away to one of the restaurants where he made reservations for them.

He turns the radio and starts singing over the music. He looks at her who looked outside of window and her hair below because of the wind. He smile placing his on hers that was resting in her lap. He brought it closer and kissed back of her head making her head turns looking at him.

She smiles and leans towards him resting her head on his shoulder. He dropped a kiss on her head as he drove the car while singing along.

Even she joined him in between. Their voices burst louder over the music. They looked at each other and burst out laughing over their craziness.

Holding her stomach she looks at him while still laughing so hard.

Avni : oh my god! My stomach hurts Neil. This is so much funny. I didn't expected you could sing so well. You surprised me too well.

He chuckles lowering the volume of the radio and smirks looking at her.

Neil : neither I knew about this hidden talent of mine baby. I'm so glad you had a great laugh.