Chapter 24

Isabella's pov

I woked up with my head thobbing. As my vision get clear I remembered everything that happened today.

Even if the matter is finished but the memories are fresh. First time I have seen Zane getting red and lava.

I remembered how he put in into sheets before going back to his work. He is so sweet but at that time I was so disturbed with the situation that I didn't reacted.

I feel bad. Also I want him right now. I feel empty without him now. I don't what this feeling is but I know I started to like him a bit. Only a bit.

I noticed interior of the bedroom. It's beautiful and simple.

I get out of the blankets and walked towards the bathroom to get fresh

Afterwards I walked towards the invisible walls to see the view outside. It's afternoon now. I keep staring at the main gate , waiting for Zane's car to arrive but it doesn't.

I took my phone and was about to call him but thought that he'll be busy in some meeting. So decided to leave a text.

Isabella: hey, where are you? And when you will be home?

I seems like a mom being concerned about his child. Whatever.

I walked downstairs and see that everyone is busy in there own work. Everything is normal like nothing happened today.

A ping in my phone make me came out of my thoughts. It's a reply from zane

Zane: hey, my meeting just finished and I'm on my way back. Wait for me at the door ,I need to tell you something. 😉

That wink indicates that he is normal and in naughty mood. Good for him. I don't like him shouting and screaming at others all the time.

But what's it that he want to tell me. It's not something to worry because of the wink emoji. What it could be?

I started walking towards the main door when another door came in my view. It's a metal door which is not locked just shut.

I don't know why but that door is attracting me toward itself. But I remembered that Zane is on the way. If he saw me exploring his any "his business" place then he wouldn't be happy anymore.

So keep in my mind to come back quicker I started to walk towards the metal door. It open with a horrific sound effect like in movies.

There are stairs to go down. I walked faster so I can come back soon without being caught. As I pass every step there is bad smell that keep on increasing in the atmosphere.

As I reached the last step I see a bull shaped like thing is keep with some borefire inbetween it's legs.

All the smell is coming from that bull or the thing it is. It's not like it's real but what else can smell.

I got near it to see the fire is almost about to die. It's so smelly that I have to pinch my nose closed.

I see a lock on the bull's stomach. It's like a metal semi circle and huck. I touch it to unlock it but pulled my hand back because it's so hot.

I tried again and this time I quickly pulled the huck and get back so nothing came in contact with me.

What I see is most horrific dream of any normal person. Bones, red blood and some pieces of skin flowing out of that bull's stomach.

It's almost made me vomit but I controlled it. But what I see shocked me. That white apron that layal was wearing in the morning is now red. Not with paint but blood of her own hanging on the chair in corner.

I started running back upstairs leaving everything. I reached the metal door and locked it after getting out.

I run back to the room and sprayed some perfume so no one will be suspended. My heart is beating so fast that I might go unconscious anytime.

I came out of my thoughts whe I remembered about Zane. What if he find out? He will kill me?

Omg he told me to wait for him at the door. What if he got suspicious?

I was about to run back downstairs to the main door when I almost bumed into someone. But it's not someone, he is my only one husband.

"Hey baby I thought you'll be waiting but I didn't saw you. Or did you thought that I told you wait at the bedroom door." He said chuckling caressing my cheek with one and snaking other around my waist.

"No I was waiting for so longer so I came back for a while. I didn't know that you would arrive so late" I lied so smoothly.

"Oh well I think you came up for some touch up and accident you put on my perfume. Oh baby you smell like me" he said taking me into a warm hug while sniffing my scent from my neck.

I not feeling anything against his words. Before it bring butterfly in my stomach but now nothing can be felt.

Why he have to be so cruel to everyone. Why can't he can be nice and kind.

"What are you thinking baby?"
While I was busy in my thoughts Zane asked me

"Nothing" I answered

"Really"he asked more like conforming.

"Yes"I answered.

"Okay so listen I have plans for us. We I few hours leaving for my farmhouse where we can enjoy some quality time by ourselves. Nobody to disturb our privacy. It's only us. So don't pack to much only few pairs and swim suit."

"Hmm" I said nodding to whatever he said but still thinking why he want to stay alone with me. Did he find out? Or he is just pretending to be nice and kill me in corner of the place?

God knows what going inside his mind......

================================
Like
Comment
Share
Date 16 Jan'22
Word count 1008