0: Remake everything

*White Room*

(OC's POV)

*Opens her eyes* Where am I?
*Rubbing her eyes* I died right?

I stand and walk to observe this place and suddenly, I see a slot. Well, it is not a bad idea to try.

*Presses the button and starts spinning*

*Mutters* Is this purgatory? I don't know but they said it did not exist. I did it and I recall my last words. It is the day of my birthday, right?
*Proceeds to go nausea* I am a nuisance. Even after my death, I cringe.

*The slot stop spinning*

Anyways, I feel sick because of the brightness of this place.

*OC turns around and saw a person coming towards her*

Person: Boo-yah!

Gah! that person scares me to hell. I saw what he is holding. Is it a manga?

*Person gives the manga to OC*

Person: Welcome to the edge. A place where the tunnel to comfort is.

*OC is getting angry and throws the manga* ALL OF THE MANGA, WHY THIS TRASH?

Person: It is not "trash". The storyline is good and the characters are fine. The main leads are the best. I'm okay with the side characters except for the-

*OC is getting angrier* THAT HOMEWRECKER SIDE CHARACTER THAT MADE THE MAIN LEADS RELATIONSHIP IRRITABLE FOR ALL!!!!! ALL BECAUSE SHE IS OBSESSED WITH THE MALE LEAD AND WANTS TO REPLACE THE FEMALE LEAD AS HIS WIFE. SHE WANTS TO FULLY DISCIPLINE THAT MASCOT AND THAT MASCOT HATES HER!

Person: She is a child, not a mas-

SHUT YOUR BALLS UP!!!! SHE WAS BASHED BY ALL AND THEY ALL SIDED WITH THE ONE GODDAMN FEMALE LEAD THAT HAS GODDAMN STRENGTH TO KILL. EVEN HER BROTHER WAS LOVED BY ALL EVEN THOUGH HE IS A SIS-CON! ALSO, HER STAGE ACTRESS IS ONE!! IT IS SO UNFAIR! BUT FINE, IT IS ALWAYS THE OBSESSIVE CHARACTERS WHO ARE HATED, RIGHT?

Person: Umm... Is Nightfall your favorite character?

*SHOUTS* HELL YES! I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART! SHE IS MY FAVORITE! HER VOICE ACTRESS IS WAY THE COOLEST OF THEM ALL! HER ATTITUDE IS A PURELY SPY!!! SHE IS DEDICATED TO HER JOB AND HER LOVE AT THE SAME TIME!! I JUST WANT TO BE HER DAUGHTER TO FULFILL AND CHANGE HER DEEPLY!!!!!!

Person: Then change the storyline. You hit the jackpot anyway.

*OC looks at the slot that has triple 7s on it*

*In shock* Does it mean... I can change the storyline?!

Person: YES!

*OC started to cry* I can't believe it. I can't believe this moment...

Person: *Talking to himself* Is this girl watched Spy anime? She knows that Spies are committed to the jobs they hold onto. *smiles* I know what to do.

*OC wipes her tears*

Person: Which character do you want to remove?

*OC shouts* I WANT TO REMOVE THE FEMALE LEAD AND HER SIS-CON BROTHER. ALSO, THE MASCOT, THE DOGS, AND THAT DILF HUNTER!

Person: What about the little boy?

That was their mission, right? For good...

Person: Then, you are settled. Are you ready? Now step into the manga you throw earlier.

I'm not scared, okay? *OC walks into the manga. OC steps into the manga and smiles* Thank you, Person.

Person: Remake your ideal story well. I'll help you.

*At the end of the teleportation*

What is this feeling?... The feeling of cold?

*Opens her eyes* I wear ragged clothes. *Smells her body* I smell rotten. *Saw the cars* Am I on the road? That means... Am I a beggar?!!!

Then I saw that person that has a cold look on her face. She wears her navy blue suit. She is now in front of me. This is it...

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!