Season 3 episode 12 (clear)

Start from the beginning

Rick told us the story then left me and Carl ti watch Morgan. Soon they came back and picked Morgan up and left us trailing behind them making sure no walkers get past the traps. As we walked up the stairs we heard "watch the wire." From Rick. Carl wasn't paying attention and tripped the wire, I grabbed his head and pressed him against me the axe just barely missing the back of his head. I let out a sigh of relief as Carl pushed away from my slightly "thanks" he muttered before walking up. I smiled and followed behind, we entered the room. Weapons, a lot of weapons. Carl, Michonne, and me got to work getting supplies. I read one of the things on the wall "sick after blood cover?" I repeated quietly. I looked back at Rick "is this the same guy? You radioed in Atlanta, the same guy you updated?" I asked "mhm, we're gonna wait for him to wake up. Make sure he's okay." Rick said causing the other two to stop "he tried to kill us." Michonne replied "he told us to go. He didn't know who we were." Rick replied "he tried to kill us and we didn't leave him for the walkers. He's had a good day he doesn't need half of these guns." Michonne "we're waiting for him to wake up. That's it." Rick said. Me and Carl were looking between the two while they talked "have you taken a look around this place?" Michonne asked "the axe, the spiked, the walls?" Michonne listed "you think he's crazy?" Rick asked "no. I think he's dangerous." Michonne answered "I know him." Rick said as I looked down at the weapons "he wasn't like this then." Michonne replied "we're gonna wait for him to wake up." Rick said sternly. Rick turned to his left and picked up two things before walking over to Morgan, the faint sound of zip ties were heard as Carl turned around and walked a few steps. He paused staring at the wall then walked again more closer to it, I walked behind him quietly and slowly. Rick walked over shortly after "what do you see?" He asked "it's our neighborhood." Carl replied, their house had a huge label and was crossed out -ricks house taken, Burnt out.- taken was crossed out in red "it's gone." Carl added "is that why you wanted to come? To see the house?" Rick asked as I tapped Carls hand with my index finger "Carl." Rick called out "I-uh.. I just wanted to come." He said before the sound of munching was heard, I couldn't help but laugh "we're eating his food now?" Rick asked as he turned around "the mat said welcome." Michonne replied as ricks footsteps faded my laughter died down. Carl turned around and started walking as my laughter died down. I turned around "I'm going on a run." He said "where?" Rick asked "I thought maybe the one thing people didn't loot was cribs and there's that baby place that Moms friend Sara ran. It's just around the corner." Carl said "Carl." Rick called "dad. It's just around the corner and there's all those walker traps." Carl stated "you're gonna need some help carrying the box." Michonne said still munching "what?" Carl said "if you're gonna get a crib, you have to get the box. It's big and heavy. Your gonna need help carrying the box" Michonne replied "you are getting a crib, right?" She added "that's what I said." Carl said as Michonne looked away "then I'll go with him." She said, Rick looked as if he was contemplating. Rick then stood up "right there that's the deal, take y/n too. If you three get into trouble you holler, okay? I'll hear it from here." Rick said looking between us "okay." Carl replied before turning around and walking. Me and Michonne followed closely behind him, walkers snarling and growling was heard as we walked out. I kept looking around "you both don't have to come with me." Carl stated slightly annoyed "I can handle it." He added "I told your dad I'd help you" Michonne replied "yeah, okay." I heard squeezing as we passed a cage "awe-" before I could go for the mouse Michonne grabbed my hoodie "nope." She stated holding me as we walked. Another walker was heard although it wasn't trapped "I guess you should take care of that." Carl said gesturing to the walker, Michonne hummed in response. As Michonne was busy with the walker Carl grabbed my hand and started walking away, as we turned the corner we went a little bit faster. Michonne caught up quickly "what the hell was that?" She asked grabbing both of our shoulders. The blade of her sword was so close to my ear "I want to do this on my own." He said before he started walking again tugging me along. His logic had made no sense to me, but I went along with it. "you just passed the baby place." Michonne said causing Carl to stop and turn for a moment sighing "I'm getting Judith something else first, okay?" He said before he started walking again, his grip on my hand tightened slightly as we walked.
[=~~~~~~~~~~=]