Season 3 episode 6 (hounded)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last night me and the other two talked, they kept talking about the kid names Ron then we discussed code names. We resorted back to our old code names from when we were kids, 0, 2, and 3. 1 was obviously dead. Unsure about 4, my sister, I hoped she was with them but they never confirmed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The others were eating cereal. Rick came in for a quick checkup on Carl before leaving. I grabbed the walkie and my weapons, then my bag. I walked outside and sat in the grass I turned on the walkie and waited.

"Hello?"

I opened my ears and looked at the walkie "I know you can hear me, 2 and 3 sent me." I tensed, I held the button down "and who are you?" I asked "well since all the other numbers are taken I guess I'm five now." He laughed "how do you know four isn't taken?" I asked "four belongs to your sister, thought you knew that." My eyes widened as silence over came both of us "oh- was I not supposed to know that? Sorry." He apologized "no no, I'm just- who told you?" I asked "2 told me" he answered 'dammit s/n.' I thought "you have two sisters, right? S/n is your younger sister and sunny is your older sister?" He asked "yeah. You got any siblings?" He laughed "a younger brother" he said his laughter finally dying down "what's his name?" I asked "Sam." He answered "how many walkers have you killed?" He went quiet "that's what you call them?" He started laughing again "none, I've been in these walls since the start" I smiled "what? Too much of a pussy to get your hands dirty?" I asked half jokingly "have you seen those things? Their scary. F/n and s/n are the ones who handle that stuff" he replied "yeah yeah, pussy. They aren't that scary unless their in hordes." I roll my eyes "hordes?" He asked "big groups, they move like a pack of deer. They grow bigger every passing week." I explained "jeez, I've never seen one of those" he laughed slightly "lucky asshole.." I took a deep breath "what's with you and laughing?" I asked "what's with you and questions?" He retorted "touché." I smiled "get your gay ass over here soon 0." I heard f/n say "Fuck off you cunt." I replied, 5 laughed "by the way, sorry for not being on the radio with s/n last night we were at our other girlfriends house" I gasped "you promised you wouldn't get with my sister!" I shouted "I know I know- but she's the one who made the move." He said defensively "okay 3, get outa here." 5 said whilst chuckling "fine. Bye you sick fucks." He said before his side went dead. 5 finally spoke up again after long silence "so.. the prison.. you cowering behind walls too?" He asked "no, I actually go on runs for supplies and shit" I scoffed "any enemy's yet?" He asked "not unless you wanna be my first." I chuckled "y/n!" I heard a voice from behind me say, I let go of the button and I turn around "who's that?" 5 asked "no one, I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow, five." I said as someone walked closer "alright, talk to you tomorrow zero." I turned off the walkie and put it in my bag. I turned around but the person was gone. I sighed and hoisted the bag over my shoulder, I walked to the cemented area. I heard a door open then Rick, Carl, Hershel, Beth, and the baby walked out. Rick handed Carl the baby and walked out to the fence. I walked up to the baby "awe she's so cute" I whispered as the baby held its arms out "she looks like you" I said looking at Carl "that's what dad said" Carl smiled "well it's true" I patted his head and walked to Beth.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^