Season 3 episode 3 (walk with me.)

(Update: updated title because I spelt season as sesson) (I wanna know who made this, it's so fucking funny)
(I swear to god if Andrea gets another episode, I'm only watching this episode as I write for Michonne)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Every time I closed my eyes I see them, all of them. Dale, cole, mom, dad, Sophia, Jim, Jacqui, Amy, Jenner, Shane and some people I thought I'd never see again. F/n and s/n, we were the best trio we were like triplets just not biologically. I raised s/n before my mom killed herself and my dad couldn't take care of us so he put us up for adoption. F/n was devastated at the news, we all agreed to meet up in Washington DC with anything we're to ever happen. That's where me and cole were trying to get to before we met the camp. The other two know I always show up late so I pretty sure they won't think I'm dead.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I grabbed a walkie from out of my bag. I held the button down "you idiots still out there?" I asked tears welling up in my eyes as I let the button go and listened. Static was all that was heard. After a minute I turned it off and grabbed my bag. I hoisted the bag over my shoulder and pulled my hood over my head as I stood up. I looked up at Carl who was still asleep, I walked out of the cell and walked to the corner. I sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest before turning it back on "y/n?" A voice called out, my eyes went wide and I smiled "y/n!" The voice shouted "please pick up! We need to know your okay! We're in Washington DC, a place called Alexandria! It's a community! There's food, electricity, water, and people!" I heard f/n shout. I held the button down but stayed silent before letting it go "F/n! Did you hear that? The static stopped.. HES LISTENING!" I heard a squeal from s/n "Yes I know that! Y/n answer us you fa-" s/n cut him off "do not call my brother a slur!" She screamed. I laughed and wiped my tears as I held down the button "you guys are dumbasses." I let the button go. Laughter erupted "I knew it! Ron and Sammy they were wrong! I gotta go get them! Hang on y/n!" S/n shouts "don't wake up the others idiot. Come into my room so we won't waste any battery." F/n said "great thinking- I'm on my way." S/n said shuffling around "how about we radio each other every night?" I suggested "I'd like that, only at night tho." S/n said before turning hers off "I agree, if you don't answer in three nights at a time y/n I will personally come hunting for you. Where are you anyway?" F/n asked "a prison with a group, it's pretty stable for the most part. The people are nice as well." I said "any cute gals?" S/n asked "or guys?" F/n suggested "maybe even a non-binary pal?!" S/n screamed and squealed once more at the thought "there are other kids but.. there's one a boy.. he's cute but more like best friend kind of way" I replied "really?" S/n asked "stage one is always denial n/n" I scoff at my best friends words "assholes" I muttered "HEY! WE HEARD THAT!" They shout "good." They started shouting, I turned down the volume until they were done "y'all done?" I asked "yes." S/n grumbled "no." F/n said "where's Cole?" F/n asked "dead, he got bit in his sleep one night at camp." I responded, the others laughed "fucking dumbass!" Their laughter caused me to crack a smile "humor really is the best way to cope" I muttered to myself "y/n! Listen!" S/n's voice rang out "what's up?" I asked "there's this kid here, his names Ron and I think you'd like him maybe more than a best friend" I laughed slightly "as if." I retorted whilst sarcastically laughing "I'm serious, your like the same person." S/n said "not even kidding, abusive dad and everything. Except his momma ain't a dead mother fucker, or undead." F/n laughed "damn.. didn't have to go for both my mommas" I laughed slightly "oh yes I did, remember when I kicked your ass at video games?" F/n asked "it was the other way around." Me and s/n said in unison "shit! Dads coming up! Goodnight y/n!" They whisper shouted "goodnight guys." The last thing I heard was giggles before the line went dead. I turned off my walkie to preserve it's power. I put the walkie in my bag "I'm gonna let the others know in the morning, if things go good. I don't wanna stress anyone just yet. Especially with how far away it is and we just found a safe spot-" I muttered to myself "y/n?" I looked up to se Daryl leaning on the railing "hey Daryl." I replied "who were you talking to?" He asked walking down the stairs "some.. old friends." I responded. It was silent as Daryl sat beside me "you have friends?" He asked half jokingly, I rolled my eyes "har har." I leaned my head on his upper arm "who were they, really." He said a little more serious "my little sister and my best friend." I closed my eyes "really? Where are they?" He asked seeming genuinely curious "that's for a future time." It was a silent night after that. I fell asleep on Daryl, he fell asleep with his head against the wall.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Andrea is so fucking annoying istg.