Fear Pt. 2 (Pennywise/Reader)

Start from the beginning

"What!?" Amanda yelled.

"What? Mr. Hugh! I didn't do anything! Amanda started it," I yelled.

Bystanders began to dispute around us, each one taking up for whoever they liked more.

"She's right! Amanda tried to fight her. (Y/N) didn't do anything."

"No, I think it's the other way around."

"(Y/N) deserves it anyways."

"Enough! We will see about that once they're in my office," he said, silencing the students.

He looked at both of us.

"Go now," he said, pointing toward the office.

"And as for the rest of you, get to lunch! Before you get detention," I heard him order as Amanda and I walked away.

"You have got to be kidding me," Amanda mumbled as we walked into Mr. Hugh's office.

"No, he's not kidding you. If you'd start acting your age we wouldn't be in trouble. Thanks a lot by the way. Fighting is now on my permanent record and it's all your fault. Do you know how that looks in the eyes of colleges? Bad. It looks bad, Amanda," I angrily retorted.

She looked away as we sat down in the chairs in front of Mr. Hugh's desk. I rolled my eyes and looked forward. I heard the door open and close behind us.

"I have never been this disappointed in two of my students in all of my years of being a principal. And from two honor students," Mr. Hugh stated.

"You should start lowering your standards. Being an honors student doesn't mean anything," I mumbled.

"Watch your tone with me young lady. You already have one foot in the grave," he said.

"No. I fell in my grave a long time ago. When Amanda here ruined my reputation. I think what you should really be focusing on is the bullying problem at your precious school," I said.

That came out much more mean than I expected but I continued anyways.

"Maybe if you'd do your job as principal or have one of these brilliant teachers do their jobs people like Amanda wouldn't get away with treating people the way they do. Before our fight last week, she had jumped me after school the day before it happened. Bet you didn't know that, did you? Oh, and a few months ago she locked me in my locker. I didn't even think that was possible. I was in there for hours. Today she got in my face and tried to provoke me to fight her again but everyone will tell you that I never touched her or intended on it," I blurted out.

Immediately after, I brought my hand up to my mouth slowly.

"I can't believe I just said that," I thought.

I noticed Amanda staring at me. I couldn't tell if she was confused or was starting to feel guilty.

Mr. Hugh sighed.

"(Y/N), I understand that you're upset. I would be too. But I have to follow rules just like you and Amanda. And you know the rules, second offense equals out-of-school suspension for the remainder of the school year," he stated.

"But Mr. Hugh, that's not fair for me or (Y/N). Yes, I tried to start another fight. Yes, we almost got into one. But we did not touch each other. Nothing had happened yet, so it's not an offense," Amanda said.

"Is she...is she really taking up for me?" I thought.

"Fine, I won't suspend you. But if I ever catch the two of you fighting again it will be an immediate expulsion," Mr. Hugh stated, "Now get to lunch before the next period," he said, shooing us off.