I had been in my room this whole time, now trust me I did not want to obey their petty little wishes, in fact I wanted to do the very opposite, the only problem was the fact that the party they seemed to be having was not one I was interested in.

It just didn't seem like something I would actually enjoy. I would much rather binge netflix on my bed than go down and socialize with people. a few people had unknowingly stumbled into my room throughout the night.

couples who were trying to sneak off and find a place to go do whatever they wanted. A few even tried to get me included but I simply pushed them out.

the night was going pretty normal, I had tuned out the noise by now and was sitting calmly in my room, but then everything went to shit.

I had just gone to use the washroom, I was washing my hands when I heard the click, my eyes flew to the door. With still wet hands I ran towards the door, twisting the knob trying to open it but nothing happened.

I tried again, harder, with more force but still nothing happened, at that moment I started to panic, I fucking hated small spaces, especially being locked in small spaces, bathrooms, closets, freezers...I fucking hate freezers.

"Look we're asking you nicely once, we won't again and you'll regret it." No... they wouldn't lock me in here right? they're assholes but they aren't actually cruel like that. But still I banged on the door, I pounded my fist on the door, "Hey, guys I stayed out of your way okay. so let me out. I don't- I don't like small spaces like this okay. so please can you just open the door."

My voice trembled towards the end, the years of begging my mother to let me out of the goddamn freezer. when I got no answer I pressed myself closer to the door but could only hear the sound of faint music coming from downstairs.

"Hello?" I keep banging on the door as I shout out to whoever might listen. "Can someone just open the fucking door!" I didn't even have my knife with me. All I could do was use force to try my hardest and break the door down.

tears started to collect in my eyes, as images of my mother and what she did started to flash more and more in front of my eyes. My hands started to shake as well and I clenched them into tight fists trying to stop myself from losing control.

"Please, let me out. I- I'm sorry if I did something bad. I promise I won't do anything bad again, please just let me out. Please." the tears had slipped down my cheeks now and broken sobs left my throat.

"Mom please, I'll be good, from now on I promise. Please let me out!"

I felt pathetic at those moments begging to be freed like I had done years ago. My eyes found the mirror and I saw the state I was in right now, the frenzied look in my eyes and my shaking body were a clear indication that I was about to lose control. and I couldn't, not here, not now of all times.

I didn't have my pills on me, they were still in my bag so I did the next best thing. I took a deep breath and brought my fist down onto the mirror above my sink. the glass shattered, shards flew across the floor and many fell into the sink.

⚠️start of scene
There were only a few tiny cuts on the knuckles of my right hand, they wouldn't be enough. I picked up a bigger piece, one with a sharp end.

Sitting with my back pressed against the door, I held the piece of glass to my left palm, my hands were still shaking, I felt so defeated at that moment. I had actually thought that I had moved on from this, I had never thought that I would actually ever revert back to this.

With my eyes closed I dragged the blade across my palm, blood oozed from the deep cut, and I sat there for what could have been hours as I tried to focus solely on the pain and nothing else.
⚠️ End of scene

————————————————

A new chapter!

We got into some heavy stuff in there!

and it's only going downhill from here on! Muahahaha

anyway! Please tell me what you all thought about this chapter! I would love to hear your thoughts!😊

Love you all!!💕💕✨✨

Do vote

Comment

Share