The man chuckles, "duly noted." Then he walks away.

Dimitri walks me to the kitchen and directs me by the servants doors. He grabs my shoulders and leans into me, eyes meeting mine, "men are born stupid sweetness. Some don't grow out of it. So don't let a single word get to you. You hear me?"

Nodding, "Papa never had me encounter meetings or dinner parties so it's all new to me."

"Me and Don have you, okay?" He promises with conviction lacing his words.

My heart swells with gratitude for having men such has the twins. They don't seem like trained killers.

But looks and personality can still be deceiving.

We make our way to a big dinner table, decorations of candles and gold platware adorning the white fabrics of cloth napkins and the off set white table cloth. The aesthetic reminds me of royalty almost with the way the trimming on the white plates are gold and the nice glassware shimmers from the wooden candle lit chandelier. It's stunning.

Still no Nico to be seen nor Donovon.

Dimitri pulls out a chair for me which is third chair to the head of table. Taking a seat, Dimitri takes the second chair from the head while many other men take their seats. Only my eyes are glued on Oral who takes the seat in front of me. Damned it.

He would be my father's youngest sisters husband. He always was to hands at parties and drank too much. A spitfire of a mouth that did not have a filter. That's why we don't invite him to our family gatherings much.

Scum is what I'd always thought of him.

Everybody quiets when Nicolai and Donovon walk into the room. Ha, did I say walk? Silly me, one of them walked and one rolls in.

But damn he sure can quiet a room with his presence. He is wearing a fine Armenian tailored suit with lapels on his over coat. Of course black on black with a deep grey tie. At least he gave himself a little color scheme of grey not just black like his soul.

His dark midnight raven hair is styled to utter perfect in my book.

Donovon is dressed just like Dimitri, they twinning again.

Don makes he way to the other side of me and sits, "ravishing, sweetheart. " He compliments me with a once over look.

Blushing, "thank you, hun."

Nicolai wheels in at the head of table and not once look over at me he starts, "Oral Slokovich, you are head of the Celtic Clan?"

Oral finally breaks his gaze from me and looks over to Nico, "ay, I was promoted last month and will be appointing the meeting about transferring recuitments.'

"Of course. No hard feelings then?" My fiance says in a airy tone. As if taunting him.

Oral clenched his jaw, his red bread following the movements, "I can be a forgiving man, but can't speak on behalf of Edmond Galeon who pisses on your name for sleeping with my wife."

Say what?!

Nico slept with my Auntie Junith? What the fuck?

I look over to the head table with wide eyes in question. But Nico paid no mind nor looked in my direction when he continues, "pity. She was a hot mess." He replies sounding indifferent.

Betrayal is what I feel right now but couldn't look at him anymore so I look down at the table cloth.

Dimitri and Donovons both laid out their hands on each side of my thigh and squeeze the barness of my skin.