Chapter 1 - #232 and #234

Start from the beginning

"234." He said quietly. "234."

Izuku frown for a moment. "Do you have a name? Not a number?" He asks. '234' thinks for a moment.

"Sho." The boy said blankly. Izuku smiled.

"Hello Sho!" Izuku says cheerfully. After all, living in a cell your entire life would be boring without a friend, right?

Sho stared at Izuku in wonder. He let Izuku crawl next to him and pat his knee.

"I've been here for a while, how long have you been here?" Izuku asks. Sho stares at his glowing eyes.

"I don't know." He whispers. Izuku closes his eyes and nods thoughtfully. Sho looks down in sadness. "They took me from my mama a long time ago."

"Yeah, they took me from my mom-" Izuku was interrupted by the big door opening again. The two boys freeze. A woman was in the doorway, looking at the two. Without a word, she walks forward, grabs Sho by the wrist, and pulls him out. Izuku starts crying as the door shuts. Sho could hear him.

He was blinded by the light and closed his eyes as he was being pulled. After a while of getting dragged, he is pushed into a big room. Sho blinks his eyes. He sat on his knees and looked around.

He was somewhat offended by the crib in the back

He was somewhat offended by the crib in the back. He wasn't a child.

Sho walked for a moment before a speaker interrupted his thoughts. "Number 234, test one." The robotic voice said. A lady came into the room again and offered Sho a small toy. He took it and looked at it. It was a small, bright red fidget spinner.

"Number 234," The robot voice said. "Spin it."

Sho furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the speaker in the wall. He didn't like how it was talking to him like he was some four year old. But something was interesting about the spinner, so he did spin it. It lit up, which surprised him, and he almost dropped it.

But the way the lights moved around and around was hypnotic in a way, so Sho was memorized with it.

After a second, a loud blare echoed through the room. Sho dropped the spinner in surprise. "Ah!" A new voice yelped. A girl was pushed into the room. Sho stared in wonder at the new person. She rubbed her eyes and noticed him as well. She had short brown hair that was messy from not combing it, and big scared eyes.

"Number 216, this is number 234." The robotic voice says. The brown haired girl blinked.

Then, a nurse lady entered the room as well. She had a smile that didn't reach her eyes. Her expression said, You brats interrupted my morning.

She was carrying a syringe. The moment that Sho and the other girl saw it, they both scrambled away from her.

She approached Sho and aggressively grabbed his arm. He freezes completely and she injects whatever it was into him. Not even a moment later, Sho starts shrieking out in pain. His arm twitched and jerked uncontrollably.

Out of instinct, the brown haired girl lunged toward the nurse and slapped her face. The nurse suddenly jolted upward and crashed into the ceiling.

The nurse coughed blood and had made an imprint in the stone. The brown haired girl gagged and the nurse fell, crashing downwards.

She did not move, her arms, legs, and neck were sticking out at wrong angles. Sho let out a wail as his arm went limp. Three more nurses entered the room, two going toward the brown haired girl and one to Sho.

"NO!" The brown haired girl yelled as the nurses restrained her and Sho. "Get off of me!" She thrashed around.

Sho started sobbing and whimpered as the nurse came up to him. She gave him a kind smile, and then covered his nose and mouth with a chloroformed cloth. The brown haired girl screamed in rage. After a few seconds, Sho's eyes closed and he went limp. The nurse uncovered his mouth and picked the kid up bridal style. The brown haired girl screamed again as the nurses took both of them away in separate directions.

Izuku gasped when the nurse came in with the unconscious Sho. She gave him a sad smile as she set him next to Izuku. The greenette immediately hugged Sho tightly.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.2 words)

Heyyyy everyone! This is my new story!