Season 3 episode 11 (I Ain't a Judas)

Start from the beginning

I heard footsteps approach "so small sack of shit, what's up with you?" Merle asked "trying not to get any urges, what about you?" I replied "eh, just barely fitting in" he replied "I would hardly call this fitting in" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
[=~~~~~~~~~~~=]

We ran out, I aimed our. Merle ran forward "clear!" He shouted, Rick ran forward "are you alone?" Rick asked "open the gates!" A female voice yelled back "are you alone?!" Rick repeated as he pressed up against the fence "Rick!" The voice shouted. Rick tossed Daryl the keys then they opened the door "hands up! Turn around!" He pins her the the fence. I get closer "Andrea?" A walker comes forward and tried to bite her, Rick moves her to the floor. I stabbed a few of the walkers through the fence holes. I look back at Andrea "I thought you were dead.." I whispered as Rick pulled her up.

Carol and Andrea hugged "after you saved me, we thought you were dead." Carol whispered "Hershel, my god." Andrea said pulling away, she looked around "y/n?" I stared at her for a hot second before turning away "I can't believe this. Where's Shane?" She asked looking at Rick It grew quiet. I grit my teeth as she asks another question "and Lori?" Rick looked down "she had a girl. Lori didn't survive." Hershel answered her question "neither did Tdog." Carol adds "I'm so sorry.. Carl" Andrea directs her attention to Carl. She turned to Rick "Rick I-" he took a few steps back "you all live here?" She asked "here and the cell block." Glenn answered "there?" She asked pointing at the door "where the fuck else? Up your mothers ass?" I asked still glaring at her "well.. can I go in?" She asked starting to walk forward "I won't allow that." Rick replied stopping her "I'm not an enemy, Rick." Andrea replied "we don't know that, you were with the enemy." I said looking around "y/n's right. We had the field and the courtyard until your boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up." Rick added "he said you fired first" Andrea replied "bullshit, we lost someone, he was a good man because of your boyfriend." I was on the verge of tears. Me and Axel had a good bond, he reminded me of my grandpa and now he's gone. Andrea turned to me "I didn't know anything about that." She replied "don't lie, don't be this way Andrea. You were so close with the governor, you had to know something. You can't just walk on in here as if you did nothing wrong." I said, Andrea turned to Glenn "I didn't even know Glenn was in Woodbury until after the shoot out." She said before turning back to me "that was days ago." Glenn said "I told you I came as soon as I could" she turned back to Glenn. She turned around to Michonne "what have you told them?" She asked "nothing." Michonne replied "I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people and now I'm the odd man out?" Andrea said looking around "you were with the enemy! He almost killed three of our people! Michonne, Glenn, Maggie!" I listed Andrea pointed to Merle "with his finger on the trigger! Isn't he the one who kidnapped them? Who best them?" She asked before sighing "look, I cannot excuse or explains what Philip has done-" I cut her off "your in a first name basis?" I asked "I am here trying to bring us together and You! Aren't making this easy!" She shouting pointing at me "me? You've got to be kidding me Andrea, grow a pair, you were with the enemy who and I cannot stress this enough- HAS KILLED PEOPLE, LIVING PEOPLE NOT WALKERS!" I almost scream "I'm trying to get us all to work this out-" Rick cuts her off this time "there's nothing to work out, we're gonna kill him. I don't know how or when, but we will." He says putting his hands on his hips "we can settle this." Andrea says turning to Rick "there is room at Woodbury for all of you." "So they can kill us in our sleep? No thanks." I retort. Merle chuckled "you know better than that." He says staring at Andrea. I looked over at Carl and I realize he was looking at me too, I quickly look back at Andrea "what makes you think this man wants to negotiate? Did he say that?" Hershel asked there was a short pause before she replied "No." I scoff and shake my head. Andrea glared at me "then why'd you come here?" Rick asked "because he's gearing up for war. The people are terrified and they see you all as killers, their training to attack." Andrea said looking at the few of us "I'll tell you what. Next time you see Philip, you tell him I'm gonna take his other eye." Daryl said grabbing Andreas attention until it was grabbed by Glenn "were taken too much shit for too long. He wants a war? He's got one." She turned to Rick "Rick. If you don't sit down and try to work this out, I don't know what's gonna happen. He has a whole town." She says getting closer to him "look at you." She says turning around "you've lost so much already." She turns her head to me "Co-" I cut her off "bring him into this and I swear to god I will chop you piece by piece and mail you back to your boyfriend." I crossed my arms, her eyes widened before she turns back to the others "you want to make this right, get us inside." Rick said walking forward and getting in front of her "no." She replied quickly "then we got nothing to talk about." He walked past her "there are innocent people." Rick kept walking and opened the door then closed it behind him creating a banging sound. I stared at Andrea and shook my head "what was the point in coming here?" I asked before walking away.
[=~~~~~~~~~~=]

The gates opened allowing a car to come in, it stopped and out came Glenn. I stood by Carl not wanting Andrea to try anything "can you spare it?" She asked "yeah." Rick replied, I raised my hand slightly. Andrea must've thought I was gonna shake her hand but instead I tapped Carl's hat so it's cover his eyes and flipped her off, by the time Carl adjusted his hat I stopped. Andrea scoffed and turned around looking at Michonne, Daryl, and Carol. She stayed silent "well, take care." She said before getting in "di-" Carl covered my mouth, I grabbed his wrist and gently put it down "Andrea." Rick started as he stepped forward and took something out "be careful." He said handing her a walkie "you too." Andrea said putting her hand on the wheel (Jesus take the wheel-) the engine started. We all walked behind the car making sure she was actually leaving, it wasn't until then that I realized how big of a gun a sniper was compared to Carl, I laughed slightly. Carl looked at me confused as Merle opened the gates for Andrea then closed them, I look at Carl and smile slightly.
[=~~~~~~~~~~~=]

(EWWWW THEY KISSED EUGH)

I sat with Beth, she put her arm around my shoulder and started to sing. I looked at Beth through the corner of my eye "they hung a sign up in our town. if you live it up, you won't live it down. So she left Monte Rio, son. Just like a bullet leaves a gun." Rick comes down the stairs "with charcoal eyes and Monroe hips. She went and took the California trip. Well, the moon was gold and her hair like wind." I leaned my head onto her shoulder and smiled "said don't look back now. Just come on, Jim" my eyes narrowed 'I miss Jim..' I thought "you got to hold on" Merle stood by the door "hood on. You got to hold on. Take my hand, I'm standing right here. You got to hold on. Well, he gave her a dime-store watch." Beth looked at Carol as Rick stood by Hershel and Daryl "and a ring made from a spoon. Everyone's looking for someone to blame. I'd you share my bed, you share my name.." I looked at Daryl and smiled "some reunion, huh?" Daryl asked Rick "she's in a jam." Rick replied "we all are, Andreas persuasive." I heard Hershel say, Beth's singing becoming background noise to me "this fellas armed to the teeth. Bent on destruction" I look at the floor "so what do you wanna do?" Daryl asked "we match it. I'm going on a run." Rick said "I'll head out tomorrow-" Rick cut Daryl off "no, you stay here. Keep and eye on your brother." He instructed. I lift my head back up and stand up and head outside. I stare at Carl and walk over quietly, I place my hand on his shoulder gently slightly scaring him. He turned to me, his breath quickened "sorry, just making sure your alright" I whisper making sure not to alarm any of the walkers "I wasn't scared." Carl replied "didn't say you were." I smirked, Carl rolled how's eyes and looked back to the walkers.

"I still wanna talk." I sigh at his words and turn to the walkers "I know, and I'm ready to listen." I smile at him still staring at the walkers from the gaps. Carl stayed silent for a second "I don't want you to just listen, I want you to reply." He said causing my to be confused "reply? Reply to what-" before I could finish he interrupted me "why are you so distant?.. What are you scared of? We're all here. You shouldn't be scared." He said glancing at me every one in a while "earlier today, your hands were shaking. I know you, you weren't angry. You were scared and sad.. what of?" He added. I stood up straight and looked at him "I- things seem to be going down hill really fast here and I don't want to get attached to anyone old or new, I feel like they could betray us and it'd end up leading us down more until this group is just.. like the others. I'm scared because I don't wanna lose Daryl, Hershel, Rick, Beth, Carol, Maggie, or Glenn maybe even somewhat Merle" I pause "most of all I don't wanna lose you, not because I made a promise to your mom but-.." I inhale deeply and stop myself "because your my best friend." I wanted to say something else along the lines of "because I love you! I've loved you ever since the camp! On the highway I was so ready to get out from underneath the car to help you if you were the one being chased by walkers! I went to find Sophia because you were so set on finding her, I wanted to impress you and make you happy! Everytime your sad or whenever I see you get hurt it feels so wrong to me and I wanna fix it!" But I had to switch it, it was too early. Carl looks at me and smiles "your my best friend too." It hurt, it hurt bad.
]=~~~~~~~~~~~=[

Words: 2717