Epilouge

To start off I know you all must think...

"THIS GIRL IS SO LAZY WHY DOESN'T SHE EVER UPDATE. THE WORST TYPE OF WRITER IS THE ONE THAT DOESN'T UPDATE QUICK ENOUGH. WHAT'S THE POINT IN READING IF SHE DOESN'T UPDATE REGULARLY?!"

To answer your very good question my answer is this... 1.) I have school 2.) I have friends and family 3.) I have work 4.) I'm writing this story as this stuff comes to mind. I don't stay up planning I am 100 percent improvising. so if you don't like that's cool if if want to continue reading that cool but know I don't update often. 5.) I am ashamed to admit but I am also a procrastinator :/

As promised Zach has been teaching me more and more everyday. Others may watch TV, just talk, shout, hang out, or whatever with their brothers, but not me. I am learning underground fighting with mine, and who better to teach me than the undefeated man? We have been working really hard because I have a match coming up in just a day.

Tomorrow I will be fighting one of the toughest underground fighters. I didn't believe I was ready for that, but Zach believes other wise since I am capable of taking him down in certain fights which I guess means he isn't totally undefeated.

Besides just going on dates me and Ty have also been spending time down here putting in extra hours. We finished school this is how we have been spending our time together.

Though Zach and Ty have been teaching me, Em is also learning from Spence. She is loving this. I honestly think she was made for this. She has learned so much in so little time.

As me and Zach are currently finishing our practice we sit down and drink some water.

"Your doing good young grasshopper" he told me with a little chuckle.

"Why thank you master. I couldn't have archived this greatness without your nightly wisdom." we laughed as we fooled around.

We then went back home because tonight everyone was coming to our house for dinner. Mom doesn't know but this is to celebrate my fight tomorrow. She just thinks its a huge get-together. WRONG!

We hopped in the car and drove home. When we got home we could already see everyone was just waiting on us. the two of us just looked at each other and said "oops" and shrugged it off.

We entered the house and everyone just stopped and turned to look at us. We looked at their apologetic looks with confusion until we saw the bear come in.

We both gulped in fear of what she would do to us. She stood their with the terrifying glare in her eye and repeatedly tap her foot. All the women in this family carried this special look. When you receive it it's like looking into a future that doesn't shine so bright for you.

We both nervously said "hi mom"

"Emhm. Hi yourself. You are very late and you kept your guest waiting." she said.

"Oh come on mom these people are not guest. You have known Emily for how many years? Me and Ty are dating. Spencer is best friends with him they are like brothers. plus Em and Spence are dating. These are not guest. This is family." I told her with pride.

"Well that is true, but you still kept them waiting." she said with the motherly tone.

I looked to them all and apologized.

"Awe babe I don't believe you really mean that." Ty spoke up with a smirk.

"Oh no? Well than what should I do to make you believe me?" I replied with a smirk of my own.

"Well you could start with coming over here and giving me a hug and kiss." he replied.

"Well I think I could handle that" as I walked over there everyone just gagged. My mom on the other hand awed.
Me and Ty just laughed and her.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After dinner we all just sat on the back porch while we just chilled. I had an I dead so I grabbed Ty and took him up stairs.