{3}Welcome I guess?

Y/N's POV:

It's been a day since Headmistress bloodgood told us about the new students coming I was currently leaning against Mark and was texting Tara and updating her about what was going on at school. When I saw Frankie come in I didn't pay her much mind though.

I heard Frankie ask "Well who's gonna lead us?" I looked away and so did mark then claw spoke up " uh It can't be us vampire and werwolf." Drack pulled down his shopping magazine and looked at Frankie "Maybe it should be you, your the one who's really sparked about this." Frank looked away and muttered "Me, leader..well I-I've never..oh! Wow,!" I saw electricity start to spark and leaned closer to Mark. Frank continued. "This is going to be voltageice!"

Drack fully set his magazine down and looked worried " Frank,Werwolfs and vampires  don't get your hopes up to high, ok?" Claw added on to what he said "They've been feuding for thousands of years I don't think some posters and balloons are gonna fix all that."

Frank sighed and then pointed to Drack and Claw "But you two are friends" claw put his hands in his lap "Yeah but that's because-" Frank cut him off though "Because you go to monster high,where you can be yourself flaws and all!"

Drack just looked at Frank then at Claw as Frank continued "Thats why we welcome students with open arms!" Frank threw open his arms causing it to detach and fly and break the window I then heard goon say  "Franks right I mean look at me and Gilda she's fresh water and I'm salt water our people don't get along this school brought us together."

Gilda and Goon held hands and she added "even though my parents sent me away they couldn't change me so I'm back." Frank smiled and pointed "see, this place has the power to bring monsters together!"

Claw smiled lightly "Well we'll help you set up tomorrow I don't think we should get to close in case there's trouble." Frankie put her hand on her hip "I won't let anything go wrong but I'm gonna need some help."

I was about to say I'll help but the door burst open and we saw abe he smiled holding Frank's hand "Need a hand..haha I made joke." I smiled at him and nodded

*Time skip to next moring*

I woke up and got dressed in (Y/O) and did my hair and put on a little makeup and then made my way downstairs I ate breakfast and just needed to wait for Mark to bring his black ass down here he was finally done and so we made our way to school

*time skip to when they all meet up*

We were all standing together and Abe showed us his sign it just had the word hi on it "Do you guys like my sign,I tried not to be so flowery about it?" I nodded and then I saw Claw sniff around " Wearwolfs..." I wish mark was here but he had to retake a test he failed so he couldn't stay so I leaned closer to Drack instead and held his hand.

He looked at me but then we heard cars driving up we turned and saw vampires getting out there cars. Drack looked uneasy "Vampires.." Frank looked electric "Ok everybody,places!" Goon looked sick "I have a bad feeling about this.." I added on "Me too.."

Cleo though walked straight forward "Better go greet my subjects." I didn't even look I just started at the ground and tightened my hold on dracks hand. the vampires and werwolf's lined up together and then hissed and growled at one another.

I felt Drack hold on tighter too and Frank smiled "uh welcome to monster high!" She then whispered to us "Guys.." we all muttered agreements toward Frank welcoming them. They did not care they were glaring at each other and I sighed this was gonna get bad most likely..

Hey started throwing insults at each other and they weren't even that good Tara could do better,Frank tired to explain that this was a school for everybody but they weren't really listening he finally spoke louder "Hey!" Everyone stoped and looked at him getting shy he lowered his voice "uh hi, um look if ur going to Monster High, you need to learn to get along, take Drack and Claw for example there best friends!" I wanted to just walk away I know though that Claw and Drack felt way worse.

Everyone gasped and uttered the word best friends in shock, claw tried to call Frank "uh Frank." Drack leaned into me "I don't like the way there looking at us...so Fangry." No one said anything until a werewolf walked through the middle it was a girl with brown hair and was wearing a brown crop jacket with a burble tank crop underneath and a brown pleated skirt "Easy,easy,easy pack let's head inside no reason to start trouble on our first day."

And she walked inside all the werwolfs  following her and then the vampires were left a boy in front with red and black short slick hair raised a eyebrow at us he had glasses too. Frank looked nervous "you don't have to be afraid of them, monster high is a safe place" I don't think there afraid  the boy in the front walked close to Frankie and pointed a finger at him and pointed up and down on his body "Aww aren't you something we're not scared."

Drack dragged me towards Frank and muttered to him " They have to be invited in old vampire rule.." I remember he told me that at the mall.Drack soon turned to me and hugged me and whispered "wish me luck." Then let go of me and turned to them "Follow me." They did and then it was just me and Frank I smiled softly at him then went inside to Go find Mark.