{1}Vampires vs werwolfs??

Y/N's POV:

I've been at monster high for a few Mouths now and I have grown close to the guys and So has Mark he and Claw are very close just like how me and Drack are I've even invited him to sleepovers and Tara's good she's says she misses me and I miss her too but mom did say we can visit some time in winter but today I was just running with Drack and Mark was groaning while holding Dracks bags I was going too but he said he'll do it for me.

Drack ran and hugged Frank he seemed confused "And the emergency was?" Drack let go and   lifted his sunglasses "isn't these fabulous!" I smiled at him I do that a lot I realized but I watched as he ran over to Mark and pulled out some outfits "Last minute sale,the savings were to die for!" Frank chuckled and said  "Let's go get in line." We all nodded and I heard Mark groan and saw Claw walk with him and patted his back.

We stopped to get our tickets and I saw Drack turn around I looked and saw werwolfs and vampires separated I was confused and so was Drack. Everyone turned to look at them and we heard them laugh I heard goon ask "what are they muttering about?" Frank some next "yeah,and why are they looking at Drack?" Claw spoke up "because she's my friend they don't believe that our kind should be friends.That's why they go to vampire and werewolf only schools."

Goon pointed and said "Actually I think it's-" but Frank cut him off "That's so silly,I'm gonna say something!" I groaned I do not know her ima just act like do not know who the freak she is. I walked behind mark I saw Drack look at me in the corner of my eye but I did not wanna be embarrassed.

Claw called out "W-Wait No!" Frank shook his hands in the air "Hey yea these two are friends so what!" I groaned and hit my head on Marks back this is so embarrassing if they weren't my friends I would walk out.

Everyone started muttering and Goon finally finished his sentence "Actually I think they were looking at that." I looked to see where he was pointing to see toilet paper stuck on Drack' Heel. I felt bad and walked out from behind Mark and put a hand on his shoulder Goon placed a hand on his head and added "But not anymore." Drack turned and put his head on my shoulder covering his face I patted his back and whispered to him that it was ok.

We were standing there when a tentacle came out and opened the red rope and told everyone one at a time and everyone ran in.we were trampled I was laying on the ground with mark laying on one of my wings which sorta hurt I heard someone say "Maybe we should see it later.." Frank responded "I'm done with that."

*Time skip to school*

The bell rang and we walked out of class I heard Frank ask "is it me or is all the dead languages sound like coughing." Drack put a hand on his check "toots Mr.Roberson all like 'repeat after me eceece ehece'" Frank and me smiled at him until we saw Mr.Roberson start to walk our way I frowned and backed up some he frowned "very good Drackbut remember who you are." Then he coughed again but we were distracted when the speakers came on " attention students, would everyone please make there way to the vapla-theater for a special announcement." We all looked at each other and walked that way. We sat near our friends and Frank asked "I wonder what this is about?" I heard abo respond "yes what all this pageantry?" Ducela leaned back some "Hey as long as we're missing class I'm cool." I heard loud footsteps and saw mana walking down the steps.and saw specro fly through her he probably was working on his blog.

Mana shuddered and flew off I heard Cleo say "they probably want to give me an award." Frank asked before I could "for?" And Cleo smirked and rested her face on the back of her hand "Being me." I saw Clawd point to and saw howleen by the door "Hey claw your baby brother  all grown up."

Claw responded " oh yea, hey howleen I've here!" I looked and saw Howleen walk over and Claw asked "Hey you wanna sit with us?" Howleen smiled but it looked fake " Oh sit with my older brother..pft as if how embarrassing." My eyes widened  that was shocking I kinda wanted to laugh but I knew better.

Everyone seemed invested Now,there were some shock sounds coming from everyone. I saw claw narrow his eyes and point at Howleen "Is that my backpack?" Howleen rolled her eyes "your old backpack." Claw walked behind him "did you paint it?" And Howleen nodded "mhm, more my  style like it?" He then walked away smirking. Claw growled at him and turned to us "Can you believe him?" He made his way to sit beside Mark Drack leaned forward and smiled at him "come on,He just wants to be like big bro." I saw someone speak up behind us I turned around and saw someone I learned was Clawra"believe me you don't want to get In between this I got the bite marks to prove it."

Someone started walking on stage and told us to settle down everyone quieted down and we saw headmistress bloodgood come  on stage on a horse holding her head in her hand.she threw her head and it landed on her neck and then grabbed the microphone"monster high has tried for diversity,equality, and harmony amongst all monster species.we're the only school of our kind and our success has not gone unnoticed,which is why the school board has decided to expand monster high!"

Everyone started talking to each other I heard Frank " expand it?" Headmistress Bloodgood added on to her speech "Started Monday we will be opening our doors to the vampires from belthfrie prep, and the werewolf's of crescent moon high!" Everyone gasped what is she thinking it's good and all but is it safe? I heard Drack mutter "Other werewolf's.?" and heard both Clawra and Claw "More vampires?" Mrs bloodgood kept going " the merging of our  schools is the first step in a much larger goal a merging of all monster schools and eventually normies society." I know she means good but no one is ready for this with out realizing it I grabbed Drack hand and covered my mouth with the other hand.

A kid got up and yelled "yay!" Everyone looked at him like he was on something and he sat down,after that people started muttering and I guess Mistress bloodgood still wasn't done "which is why I've chosen  a special group of students,the ones with the most ghoul spirit to
Form a welcoming comedy-" I was praying it would not be me I really don't feel like it..

There was light shinning everywhere but then it landed on Drack,Cleo,Frank,and Claw they gasped and I felt Drack hold my hand tightly. Frank looked like the only once excited. I have a bad feeling about this..