Girl Meets Getaway Pt.3

Start from the beginning

...MAYA...
Riley didn't say a word to anyone when we got back from the mall, she just ran to her room to get ready.

"I have a bad feeling about her coming to dinner with us." Flynn voiced

"Me too, I think she's gonna try something." Smackle said

"And if she does, I'll crush her windpipe with my heels. We didn't even invite her, she invited herself and I won't let her ruin this for us." I said before heading upstairs to my and Flynn's room, I placed my bag by the closet before dropping myself on the bed. I heard the door open and close before someone got into the bed with me.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" I looked over at Flynn who moved my hair away from my face.

"I'm just tired of Riley always ruining something for someone. I wanted to enjoy this getaway with you and everyone else but of course, she has to make everything about her." He held my face softly and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Don't stress over her okay? Regardless if she is there or not, I'll do everything in my power to make sure the night is perfect for you. Don't worry about her, just focus on me and you okay?" I nodded and he pulled me into another kiss.

...AVIANA...
"How do you think this night is going to go?" Farkle asked me as we were getting ready. I had just finished my hair and now I'm about to get started on my makeup while he was getting dressed.

"I don't know Guapo but what I do know is that if Riley tries anything, Maya might just kill her." He chuckled before walking into the bathroom, we made eye contact through the mirror.

"Well for one, I'm not worried about Riley when I have you to worry about." He said hugging me from behind, and placing his head on my shoulder.

"Why are you worried about me?" I asked as I leaned back into his embrace. He placed a couple of small kisses on my neck before biting down on my neck softly, making me gasp.

"Because you're my baby and I'll always worry about you, no matter what." I smiled and turned in his arms, I pulled him down for a kiss and squealed when he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He sat me down on the sink and stared at me, I tilted my head at him confused.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him

"I need to tell you something, and it's been heavy on my heart for a couple of weeks now." I looked at him concerned.

"Farkle did something happen?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Nothing happened bebita, I just need to get this off of my chest." I nodded for him to continue.

"I love you Aviana Lucia Diaz." My eyes widen once I heard those words.

"I think I've been in love with you ever since you first walked into Mr. Matthews' classroom. You're always on my mind 24/7, and nothing could ever distract me from you. You're the most caring person I have ever met, you always make sure others are okay before dealing with your problems. You're fierce and you will fight for anything you believe in because that's the kind of person you are. I don't think you know how much you have truly impacted my life by simply walking through that door. One day I hope that I'll be able to replace that ring with an engagement ring and we'll be able to have a family of our own. I know we're still young but I'm not letting you go Aviana, I almost lost you last time and I promised myself I wouldn't ever go through that again. Any problems or conflicts we may have in the future, we will fight through because I'm too in love with you to let you slip through my fingers. And you don't have to say it back because I said it, I want you to say it when you're ready." I was, of course, crying like a baby but this boy in front of me doesn't understand how much he means to me and how he just made me fall for him even more.