Prologue: Opening

Mysterious Voice: Hero

Mysterious Voice: Hero was born since the edge of time to protect and save human mankind from evil villains 

Mysterious Voice:  then now the hero has been passed through the age to another and another  from Past, Present, and Future

Mysterious Voice: But a New Evil Threat appears to take over the pallet universe.

In the Japanese City, the Unknown Girl was at top of the roof to make her evil plan.

(This Art is drawn by 69M00N69 on Deviantart)

Mysterious Girls: At last for all of these years I'll achieve this mission and the pallet universe will be MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Mysterious Girl's evil laugh but realized she can't do it alone.

Mysterious Girls: Heroes will not stop me.

Then Mysterious Girls got the Idea

Mysterious Girls: Maybe I revived 2 Villains and help me to take over the universe.

Mysterious Girls activate her power to be evil magic revived spell to bring two villains back to alive and say the words.

(This Art is drawn by Venjix5 on Deviantart)

Mysterious Girls: Revived (Fukkatsu shita,復活した)

The Dark Purple Energy Explosion wave happens because of the magic spell, when the smoke is clean the Mysterious Girl sees 2 villains that she revived, then she sees an adult woman with blonde hair and wearing a strange armor with spikes and a whip is seem could be a Fine From Symphogear Word and an adult man with black wear black, grey, the red suit seems to be Goku Black From Dragon Super Word.

Goku Black: I am alive?

Fine (Symphogear): How is possible but who revived us?

Mysterious Girls:  I who Revive you two

Two people look at the Mysterious Girls who revived them but then Goku Black is about to speak.

Goku Black: So you Revived us But who are you

Mysterious Girls: My Name Is Eviaus reason why I revived you two is because that i need your help.

Fine (Symphogear): Help you to what?

Eviaus: To Taken Over The Pallet Universe and We'll Be Unstoppable, whatever says Deal.

Fine (Symphogear; And Goku Black like that idea because they got defeated by Heroes in they universe and were able to get a chance to get revenge on the Heroes.

Fine (Symphogear) & Goku Black: Got a Deal.

Eviaus evil smiles and active her power by grabbing a wire to open the Pallet Universion Portal

Eviaus: Now

She does the evil smirk

Eviaus:  Let Chaos Begin

End......

Part 1 is Coming Soon