1.

All rights go to Rick Riordan. We only own part of the plot and the other characters. ©2015

Percy Jackson/ Chorís Nóima's POV

Without much confidence I stepped out of the camp's borders. I wasn't protected anymore, any monster can come attack me. I held Riptide in his pen form in my hands, cautiously walking outward to the road. Thalia's pine tree was waving with the wind, as if it was saying goodbye to me. The only goodbye I got. For the past few months there were a lot more monster attacks on our camp, some even made it in. The thing is, only campers can allow monsters to come in. I shuddered at the memory of what happened with a monster.

~ For probably the first time in my life, I felt completely at peace and happy. All of those horrible prophecies ended and there was no need to save the world anymore. I had my friends, my family, and a gorgeous, smart girlfriend.

Annabeth and I were just chilling by the beach, relaxing in the sun. It was ruined when Connor Stoll raced in and was panting.

"A monster got in the camp borders!"

The three of us wasted no time getting to the border. An orange, poisonous drakon was rampaging near the entrance. By the time we got there, the whole camp was already there. Why was the monster still there if the entire camp was there?

A Cherokee girl, Piper, rushed over to Annabeth and I. "The drakon has some type of magical barrier that won't allow us to attack it."

Great.

I looked all around, my fellow campers weren't doing so good. Clarisse, a daughter of Ares, looked pretty beaten up. I saw the son of Jupiter, Jason Grace, trying to attack it with lightning, it would just bounce off.

I could tell Annabeth was already thinking of a thousand battle plans that could be used. I uncapped Riptide and charged, I never said I was smart.

"Percy!" I heard Annabeth cried behind me. I tried to find a hole in this magical barrier, but couldn't find any. The only thing I was doing now was distracting it so the others wouldn't get hurt. Annabeth was right beside me fighting when suddenly the monster knocked her into a tree with a loud crunch.

"Annabeth!" I yelled. Suddenly a rush of anger came into me but, it felt more evil. This was something I haven't felt since Tartarus. I felt that I was responsible for Annabeth.

The next thing I knew, I felt a malicious power rip through and I let it out on the drakon. I did the same thing I did to Akhyls in Tartarus, I let it choke on his own poison.

"Percy..." started Chiron. His voice was cautious. Like he was waiting for me to explode. The campers were staring at me at shock. No one knew about this power I have and they're probably scared that I've unleashed it. It was for a good cause though, right?

By now Annabeth was shaking uncontrollably, I started to walk towards her, but her brother, Malcolm, held me back.

"Don't get any closer to her."

"No Malcolm, it's fine. Percy didn't mean to do it." replied a very shaken Annabeth. She then turned around towards the crowd. "Everybody go back to your activities, everything's fine."

Although, the look she gave me looked anything but fine. A guy who I think was a son of Hecate, Aiden I think was his name started to take care of everybody, leading them back to the camp.

Annabeth looked at me right in the eye. "Seaweed Brain, we are having a serious talk."

I looked up at the sky, not knowing what would come next.