Ayuka Sakurawa// Hinata Okamikitsu

Born in 2000, Fukushima, Japan

Born in 2000, Fukushima, Japan. Hinata grew up with a deep hatred for people in power. The trauma that was left behind by his father for both him and his twin brother, Asuka Sakurawa, had given him the drive to serve justice to people who wronged him. He was born as female and after the domestic abuse, sexism and bullying he went through after he was raped in 2010 made him discover a new side to himself.

Hinata still goes by Ayuka to his brother and close friends but if he were to be asked his name, he would prefer you use Hinata. The reason for this is because as twins, Ayuka and Asuka should still sound similar but using Hinata in public can allow him to not be known by his people back in Japan. After he committed suicide and survived, he was picked up by Feng while he was still floating on a river and was saved. From there, he started a new life as a Japanese-Korean citizen under the name Hinata.

Hinata has a feisty and risky personailty, he'll still want to do it even if it was certain death. He was brave but unbelievably dumb. Not acting like an idiot, but is an idiot to the point where it wasn't even funny. He messes up things way too many times and is sometimes the cause of the problem. He lets his anger control him in most situations because he couldn't think of a solution and thinking only makes him angrier. He also, as a fox, made a deal to Himiko Hoshi no Ugami that he would "supply" her with human should if he wanted to keep living. Even if it caused immense trauma at times, he was forced sleep with various people every other week. Over time, he got used to it and slowly got addicted to sex. He completely dismissed the intimacy and love behind it and started to do it more often.

Information:
-Born in 13th October 2000 in Fukushima, Japan. He was born only 5 minutes before his brother, making him the older
-Grew up in an abusive household ever since his mother passed when he turned 3 years old
-Fully Japanese. His family wants to keep the descendants "pure"
-Speaks only Japanese but is now learning Korean with his friends
-After being possessed by the fox god underling Himiko Hoshi no Ugami, Hinata inherited the fox powers until the six levels
I_The power to decieve
II_The power to see all
III_The power to hear all
IV_The power to control motion
V_The power to control fire
VI_The power to control the stars
-Likes to eat Tofu and Bamboo. Often times eating the sasa of Bamboo with tofu
-Trans and Aromantic. He'd fuck but that relationship wouldn't be any more than "business"