Chapter 6

Archontas' Pov.

I laid to the far side of the den, I tried staying as far away from the entrance as possible. I was curled up in a tight ball as I hid myself away. I opened my eyes slightly as I heard footsteps out in the cave but relaxed seeing they weren't coming my way. I didn't know how long I had been locked away here. A day, two, maybe a week, I couldn't tell in this place. Shifting to lay on my side, I whined and winced in pain.

I lifted my head slowly as I looked to my sides, seeing the deep gashes his claws left. They had started to hurt as the early signs of infection were clear. He had come back after a good while and forced himself onto me again. Adding more wounds to my body, he would say it's his way of show that she was his and only his.

I could do nothing but lay there and let him do what he pleased. I couldn't fight him in my state, tied down and weak do to having not eaten since before I was taken. They had brought food to me here and there but I refused to expect anything from them. I snapped my head up and towards the entrance to the den. Seeing a familiar bright red male entering "Seems you and Lord Megatron had some fun~" he taunted as he grinned darkly, I said nothing as I looked away. I winced as he came over and inspected the gashes on my sides.

"Hmm maybe too much fun." I growled as he started trying to patch me up. I hissed as I slammed my head against his. Making him yelp and stumble back, I panted as I steadied my legs. My vision blurred slightly and my head throbbed. My body and mind was quickly getting weaker but I won't give in till my dying breath. I focused back on Knockout as he growled and glared at me. I lowered my head slightly as I tried pulling away. Yelping as he pinned me down "I try to be nice glitch but I'm tired of being headbutted. I have a job to do." My breath quickened as I weakly struggled under him.

"Get o-off me!" I hissed at him and whined as he added more pressure and kept me pinned down. "Sit still or you're gonna make me worsen your wounds!" He barked at me as his claws dug into my scales. I yelped and winced in pain as I stopped moving.  "Good, glad we understand each-" he was cut off as he was yanked off me. I crawled back as I weakly stood myself up. I turned as I saw it had been a smaller yellow and black dragon.

I pulled away as he turned towards me, he chirped softly to me as he came closer. I tiled my head slightly as I didn't understand him, I then noticed the large scaring on his neck. 'He can't speak' I thought as I slowly relaxed only to tense back up as I looked to the door seeing another dragon. "Archontas, don't worry you're safe now." I perked my head slightly as I recognize the young white male. "Smokescreen?" I rasped out as he rushed over and started getting me free from my chains.

"Come on, the others are waiting. We don't have much time." He spoke as he undid the chains on my ankles. I winced as he did so, I looked down as blood dripped from where the chains dug in. I only nodded as I limped after Smokescreen.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what you think.