Chapter 4

Optimus' Pov.

I slowly made my way back to the pack as I drug a dead bear along side me. I had gone hunting to provide for my team.  I was soon greeted by Ratchet as I finally made it back to the packs dens. "I see you're hunt went well." I drug the bear over and dropped it on the ground. Most of the dragons in the Autobots were grounder, except for a few. "Indeed, this should be enough for you all to get the edge off your hunger." I stated as I looked around, I saw that Wheeljack and Smokescreen were gone. Both being some of the few that had the gift of flight.

I hummed a moment as I looked back to Ratchet "Where are Wheeljack and Smokescreen?" He looked to me as he had already started taring the bear apart, so everyone got the same amount. He licked his lips of the blood as he motioned to the forest before continuing to work. "They went out scouting, they should be back soon." He said.

I nodded as I sat down, watching the others talking to each other. "Any sign of the Decepticons?" I asked him not looking to him for a few moments. "No, there still hasn't been any signs of them near or in the territory." I frowned gently at my old friends words as my tail swayed behind me. "You think Megatron is planning something?" I looked to Ratchet before sighing gently. "I do not know, old friend." I spoke, if Megatron was up to something, it couldn't be anything good.

"OPTIMUS!" I snapped my head up as I watched Wheeljack and Smokescreen come flying towards us. Wheeljack landed  a bit from us as Smokescreen skidded, trying to catch himself as he run up to me. "What is wrong?" I asked as I waited for the young dragon in front of me to catch his breath. "It's *pants* cons." Was all he was able to get out before Wheeljack came to his side.

"We were flying near one of the neighboring pack and it was burnt to the ground. We couldn't find any of the packs members alive." Wheeljack explained as the team had gathered at the two's frantic arrival.  I growled slightly under my breath, knowing Megatron would be the only one to attack a nonviolent pack. But what would be the reason? "Which pack?" I asked looking between them "The western pack sir. I had friends in that pack and I couldn't find Archontas." I looked to Smokescreen as he spoke of the pack.

"The Alpha's daughter?" I had faintly remembered the young female, I knew her from when she was younger but not much else. He nodded his head yes, answering my question. "What are we going to do, she could be in trouble." I hummed a moment as I looked off towards the far mountains in the distance. Where Megatron's territory lied, what would he want with Archontas. "We'll make a plan and rescue her, along with others the cons could of token capture of." I said firmly as I turned back to the team.

They nodded as they all went and got ready for the fight ahead. I turned back to mountains as I glared 'I won't let you carry out whatever you have planned Megatron.' I thought to myself as I started strategizing plans.

I hoped you guys liked it.

Please leave a comment of what ya think.