Chapter 7: A Troubled Night in Chun-nan! Battle against Corrupted Phoenix!

Start from the beginning

Lin: It's a good luck charm that passes down for ages. We credit it with having kept our humble village safe from disaster. On the day the planet split apart though, it rolled away and got lost. Well no matter, Please find the elder! And give Wang that you two have my permission to enter.

Sonic and Y/n: We're on it!

Sonic and Y/n rushed and headed to the Chun-nan's Entrance Stage, to find the elder and the temple. They met with a man named Wang as Lin mentioned, he's been strict about not letting anyone enter.

Wang: You can't come through here! Out of the question! Too dangerous! You cannot pass without Lin's permission!

Sonic: It’s alright, we got her permission to go in and find the elder.

Wang: What? Lin has asked you two, to help search for the elder? M-my apologies!

Y/n: Hey don’t sweat it. You were making sure your people stayed safe from harm, I'd say that's the right call.

Wang: Ah yes, you're right! I appreciate your kind words, young man! The Entrance Stage is through here. You can't miss it. Are you two ready?

Sonic and Y/n: We will!

Wang: By all means! Best of luck! Please find the elder. We're counting on you two.

Wang has let Sonic and Y/n pass to the Entrance Stage, to find the elder and the sacred treasure. They entered the Entrance Stage, went to the big building where the stage is, and entered.

(Dragon Road Night theme)

They arrived on the stage, started searching for the elder, and readied themselves against the Dark Gaia's minions ahead.

There were number of monsters, even flower-like creatures, blocking their way of the road.

Sonic: Let’s get 'em! Wraahh!!!

Sonic charges in first as he makes some spiral screw attacks, knocking them to the water.

Y/n: Let’s go, King Cerberus!

Y/n equipped with his King Cerberus, he mixed kicks, and punches and twirled his ice nunchaku. He finished them by slamming his nunchaku to the ground, made ice pillars surrounding him, and shattered them to pieces.

Sonic: Not bad, let's hurry!

Y/n: Right!

Sonic and Y/n continue running through the road. They stumbled across a gate, there was a lever nearby, Sonic pulled the lever, the gate opened, and proceeded through the road. They can see another road from a distance, and see a pole nearby.

Y/n: So, how do we get across there?

Sonic: I know how, watch me.

Sonic pulled the pole closer to him and released it, launched himself, and landed safely on the other side.

Sonic: Come on!

Y/n: You got it!

Y/n went the same thing as Sonic did and made it across. As they continued to run on the road, they stumbled across more monsters.

Y/n: Hmph those guys don't give up huh? *smirk* I ain't stopping and doing what we do best.

Sonic: *smirk* Heh you're right about that! Let's take 'em!

Sonic and Y/n start to synchronize and fight those monsters together. Sonic made some punch combos, followed by Y/n’s martial arts learned from his parents. As they down to the last monster, Sonic and Y/n finished it with their last punch.

Sonic: Not bad Y/n! Where do you learn to fight without those weapons?

Y/n: *smile* I learned it from my parents and we still got it. Let’s keep moving.