Oversized Armor

"Hooray!! Sleepover at Rider's apartment!!"
"Tch, whatever."

-

Goggles' POV

I was ecstatic that I was sleeping over at Rider's place. This is gonna be my first time staying with him!

*Yaaaaawn*

"You tired?" Rider asked.

"Maybe?"

"Ugh, yes you are, cmon." Rider gripped onto my wrist and took me to his room.

"Woah!" Rider's abrupt movements had me confused.

Rider plopped me down onto his bed and walked over to his drawers, presumably filled with his clothing.

"Mhm, ah, there you go. Go get changed in the bathroom." Rider threw me some sweatpants & a shirt.

"Can't I just change in here? I promise I'll be quick!"

Rider rolled his eyes.

"No, you're a weirdo."

"Pleaaaaaaase?"

"No!" Rider smacked the top of my head.

"Ow! Okay, geez. Your loss." I said while slamming Rider's bedroom door behind me.

"WHAT?!" Rider's shout was muffled.

I chuckled to myself while heading to the bathroom. I wondered why Rider was acting somewhat nice to me. He usually is never this lenient towards anybody. Agh, whatever.

I went into the bathroom and started changing into Rider's clothes, they were a little big on me, but I could still wear them either way.

I never really realized how much I felt about Rider, it was a strange, yet warm feeling each time I've thought about Rider.

I stared at myself in the mirror, with nothing but Rider on my mind. I saw my face burn up with a tint of blue across my face.

Perhaps, I do love Rider...

I got done changing. The scent emanating from his clothes were comforting to say the least.

I barged out the bathroom and headed to Rider's room. I rubbed my eyes out of drowsiness while opening Rider's bedroom door.

Rider was laying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Heya, Rider! Im back!"

"Oh sh-"

Rider jumped out of surprise. And sat there looking at me.

"Oops...I'm sorry."

"Eh...Rider? Hello?"

"Rider!" I shook his body until he responded.

Rider's POV :

Once Goggles left the room, I laid on my bed and waited.

I can't believe that idiot wanted to stay in my room and change. I blushed a bit. Maybe I should've let him.. I furrowed my eyebrows, the thought of that made me embarrassed.

I let out a sigh as I closed my eyes, waiting for Goggles to get back.

I rested a little bit before Goggles came barging into my room and announcing his presence.

His voice was more high pitched, making me jump out of surprise.

I saw him in my clothes. Cod. I stared at his short figure, wearing my clothes. I blushed almost immediately. He's cute. WAIT WH-

"RIDERRRR" Goggles was shaking me back to consciousness.

"Agh! Sorry, sorry!"

"Yay! You're talking!" Goggles pounced on me.

"Agh! Get off of me!" I said sternly.

"Hehe~ Never!" Goggles said, starting to horseplay.

Ghh! What's this feeling?!

"OH! You're on" I challenged Goggles.

We started roughhousing, I actually really enjoyed it.

Goggles pinned me to the bed.

"Aha! I won!" Goggles cheered.

"Hpmh.." I turned my head sideways and faintly blushed.

Goggles grabbed my chin and faced my head towards his.

"Rider...I have a question." Goggles said softly, still on top of me.

I blushed even harder, his soft voice was very calming. Plus, he was inches away from my face.

I rolled my eyes. "What is it?"

"Well, uh I kinda have this crush on someone..and I was wondering if you could help me ask them."

Oh. It's...someone else.

"Uh sure..?" I hesitantly said.

Goggles giggled.

"You're gonna think I'm a total fool for this.."

I was worried, after all I probably never stood a chance with Goggles. Why should I care...I don't have a crush on him...do I?

~~~~~

Heya, readers! Sorry for the late update! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to have a consistent update schedule. But for now, I'll cya later!

1.23.23 (My birthday!!)