A Horrifying Mistake

"We both entered my living room, heading to my movie collection. I wonder what type of film we're going to watch.."

~

Rider's POV:

As we were both walking into the living room, we took off our coats.

I blushed at the sight of Goggles, who was now wearing a white tank top.

I kneeled over my duffel bag filled with all sorts of movies, searching. I picked out a few movies, all different genres.

"Okay Goggles, I picked a few movies for us to watch." I signaled Goggles to come to the coffee table, where the movies were layed out on.

"So...uh, I have Sci-fi, Comedy, Action, Horror, and-"

"OOOH! I WANT HORROR! I LOVE HORROR!" Goggles exclaimed while jumping up and down happily.

"Don't jump, Goggles!" I said, worried about the neighbors downstairs.

I didn't even get to finish listing the genres I had before getting interrupted by Goggles. I rolled my eyes, and I stacked the rest of the movies and putting them back in the duffel bag where I stored all of my movies.

"You sure you wanna watch this? Didn't you call me that one night trembling in fear, asking me to come over your apartment at 2AM because you watched some wack-ass low budget horror film?" I asked while inserting the movie disc into the DVD player.

"Whaaat? I never did that?!" Goggles said defensively.

"Mhm, sure." I said, rolling my eyes skeptically.

Goggles looked relaxed, but he was obviously nervous. Is it something I'm doing?

Once the disc was finished processing, the TV turned on, displaying the horror movie's selecting screen, blaring very loud ominous music. "holy squit-" I jumped out of surprise.

Goggles' POV:

Rider was inserting the disc into the DVD player. He looked really cute in his red shirt. It was a rare sight, since Rider usually keeps his leather jacket on most of the time I see him.

I nervously leaned on the side of the two cushioned couch, excited, even though I was terrified of horror movies.

Why am I so excited? Is it because I'm watching a movie with Rider? Nope, nevermind.

I set aside my inner thoughts, barely blushing at the thoughts that roamed around my mind. I closed my eyes, laying my head back, taking a deep breath until-

*loud ominous music starts playing*

Rider's POV:

"AGGGGHHHHH!!!!" Goggles yelled, being obnoxiously dramatic.

I quickly turned down the volume.

"Geez dude, you almost gave me a fuckin' heart attack. Calm down." I said, scolding him.

"Sorry Rider.." Goggles said while twiddling his thumbs, looking down at the floor. He almost looked like he was about to cry.

"N-no wait-"

I felt like a total asshole towards Goggles. I felt guilty about what I said to him, maybe I was a little too harsh?...

"Dude, I'm sorry. I overreacted, it's alright." I said walking towards him, awkwardly putting my hand on his left shoulder.

I didn't know how to reassure Goggles that it was just a mistake and that it wasn't his fault. I couldn't think about how I could comfort him.

Goggles started sniffling, obviously trying to hold back his tears. My eyes widened, seeing him in this state of emotion wasn't right at all.