thirty-two

this will be a two-night double update! next chapter will be up tomorrow <3

tw // PTSD, mention of rape

h a r r y

     No amount of time spent on this Earth would be enough for anyone to be able explain to me how I deserved to have such a strong, angelic human being in my life.

Waking up in the morning with her in my arms was something I wouldn't ever take for granted.

The memories from last night were fresh. Both the great and not so great. I held her tighter against me.

I never wanted to see that look of fear on her face again. Ever. Whatever she needed from me, she would get. Her body wouldn't just forget what happened to her.

God, I'm so fucking angry.

Ivy groaned and shifted against me, turning her face so her forehead rested against my bare chest. She mumbled something I had no way of deciphering. I trailed my fingertips down her back, her smooth skin soothing my anger.

     Sunlight peeked through the blinds and the sound of birds chirping told me it was still early in the morning.

Although having Jamie safe and sound sleeping in his room down the hall would've made this morning picture perfect, I still relished having a calm morning like this one.

I felt Ivy waking up. Her breath quickened against my skin, no longer evened out.

I loosened my hold on her just enough so she could look up at me. My lips captured hers in a slow, caressing kiss. Her fingers trailed down my abdomen, and the lower she got, the harder I got.

"Can I?" She whispered, her morning voice raspy.

"Honey, you can do whatever you want. You know I'm all yours."

She smiled and the morning light made her eyes shine. My angel pushed me onto my back. I quickly moved her pillow behind my shoulders, so I was sat up a bit more. I needed to see every moment. Still clad in her lacy bra and panties, she placed open mouth kisses on my neck, then down my chest and navel until she reached my boxers.

     Ivy's eyes lifted to mine, and with a devious smirk, she leaned down and pressed a kiss to my hard cock over my boxers.

     "Ives," I hissed, gripping onto the bed sheets.

     "Oh. You want these off?" She asked innocently. Her voice was husky and sensual as fuck.

     Innocent my ass. Any more of this, she'd have me whimpering. Hell, I was already begging.

     I lifted my hips, starting to slip off the underwear, but Ivy stopped me. "I can do it."

     I hoped I wouldn't regret this.

     Her lips followed the fabric down my thighs. Once they cleared my cock, it sprang up in salute to the beauty before me.

"You're killing me, Ives," I gritted out.

She giggled. Her warm hand gripped the top part of my length and she licked from the root up. As much as I tried to keep my eyes open, the sharp pain of pleasure had me squeezing them shut in concentration. "Fuck."