"After all these years you still haven't learned how to tie your tie dad?" i asked while chuckling.

"Your mother spoils me by tieing it for me all the time." he answered trying to blame his inability of tieing a tie on my mother.

"Haha, dad i think that you really can tie your tie but you would rather mom do so you pretend to be completely clueless when it comes to it."

"NO!!!" he tried to sound convincing but it wasn't working cause he had never been much of a skilled liar, so he resorted to changing the subject, "What were you and your mother arguing about before i got down here?"

"Nothi-" i was cut off by my mom.

"Oh Bryan, you missed it when he came down this morning he was actually happy! He gave me a kiss on the cheek and he asked whats for breakfast all happy. It was like living in a 1950s stereotype for exactly 5 minutes." she said with mock enthusiasm.

"I don't believe it. MY son. Would not be able to get up this early and ACTUALLY BE HAPPY!! It's impossible!" my dad said with mock disbelief.

"Ok I'm going to school. Bye mom. Bye dad." I said a little irritated.

"Aww mijo (means my son in Spanish) we were just teasing! "

"I know i'm gust gonna get going, mama."

"Tenga un día bueno. ¡Te quiero mucho mijo!" (Have a good day. I love you a lot my son!)

"Te quiero también mamá." (I love you to mom.)

Then Lorelai walked in at that point and poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Hey Xavier can you take me to school today I don't feel like driving." she asked while chugging her coffee.

"Yeah but I'm leaving right now."

"Great lets go." she said while grabbing her backpack.

Then we heard shouting coming from up the stairs.

"Damn I thought we were gonna get out." i muttered under my breath.

"Hey don't forget about us!" my brother Raul yelled from the top of the stairs then all three boys were down stairs getting something to eat and saying bye to mom and dad.

All four of us boys had Hispanic names:

Xavier means: bright, splendid

Raul means: wise wolf

Diego means: teaching

Enrique means: home-ruler

My sister was the only child in our family whose first name was not hispanic instead hers was German.

Lorelai means: Murmuring rock

"All right fine lets go now cause this means that i gotta drop Enrique off at the Middle school first."

"Ok!!" They all yelled as we piled in to the Escalade.

*******************20 minutes later********************************

I was walking down the hallway trying to catch the right scent but I couldn't find it. She wasn't here! I found another scent that was close to hers coming from the end of the hallway and turned around hoping that it was Athena's scent but it was just deluded by all the other scents around her. But sadly as I turned around all I saw was one of the new girls, I think her name was Gia but I didn't care at the moment. Then it hit me. God I was so stupid! Roman had said that his TWO sisters were attending here! Gia was Athena's sister!

So i decided to go and politely ask the girl a few questions. Poor thing looked a little intimidated as i made my way over, not like the other girls around her, who were trying to look good when they saw me approaching but instead just ended up looking slutty like a lot of the other girls in this school.

"HI," I said, "your Athena's sister, right?" i asked.

"Y-yes." she responded.

'I was just wondering if she was here today?"

"Umm... No my brothers and my dad kept her at home today they said she was sick but when I talked to her this morning she just whispered to me that she wanted to play hookie for awhile."

"Oh ok." I said my voice dripped with disappointment.

"Umm if you tell me your name I can tell her to talk to you when she getts beack to school." 

"Just tell her Xavier James, ok?"

"Ok. I will."

Thanks... uhh... Gia, right?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Thanks Gia see you around." i said while walking off.

I guess I'll have to wait till she gets back. Just thinking about waiting to be with his mate made my wolf both sad and angry at the same time.

**********Athena's POV************

It was about an hour after Gia left for school that I decided to actually get up and shower.

I couldn't stop thinking about that boy -no MAN- i corrected myself. I saw him naked and believe me from what i saw he was most definitely a man, a man and my mate. I knew when I saw him last night and i knew that he knew to by the way he looked at me. But I also knew who he was. He was Xavier James the Player of Redwick HIgh School. I hoped that maybe if he was with me he wouldn't be a player anymore. I pondered all of this while I was getting ready and once i was done I went back to my room and was surprised to see both my brothers sitting on my bed.

"So what do you wanna do today?" asked Ryan. "You can do anything you want. According to wolf law you are an adult since you completed your first change, so what do you wanna do?"

"Wait you mean I can do anything?" i asked to make sure.

"Anything." answered Roman.

"Wow. I don't know." I said.

"Well, whats on thing that you really wanna do?"

"Hmm..." I said looking at them mischievously.

"Whatever you want."

"Can I go get a tattoo? I really want one on my lower back." i said, a little worried about what my brothers would think. i could tell from their facial expressions they weren't very happy about it but they tried hard to cover it up.

"Well I guess that we need to go to a tattoo parlor." said Ryan

I was soo excited and i alrady knew what I was gonna get!

*******************************************************************************************

What tattoo is she gonna get?

How long do you think that Xavier can go without seeing her?

How will they react when they first see each other for the first time?

So many questions! Well I know this chapter is kinda boring but i like it. Don't worry the next ones will be better. 

So remember to

COMMENT,

FAN

and most importantly,

VOTE!!!!!!!!

-KAR

You Can't Hide From Your Pastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें