Part 1

Y/n pov:
I woke up at 7:00 in the morning realising that I overslept. It's the first day after my marriage. Definitely an Indian wedding is tiring because of all the functions and ceremonies that take place. The dresses which we have to wear are really heavy and makeup and jewellery, have to be there. I look up to my side and see my cute husband jungkook sleeping peacefully. He looks gorgeous.
I sit up straight and stretch my arms up in the air and I feel a muscular arm trying to grab my waist. I hear him whining and saying, "yaah! Don't go! I want to sleep hugging you."
"Yaa....jungkookaah~ it's already late. Lemme go! Everyone must be waiting for us downstairs. Lemme gooooooooo."
He moves his hand away and I look at his face. He is pouting and his doe eyes are irresistible. This side of him makes me want to lie back, hug him and go into the dreamland along with him. But, it's the first day after my marriage so I need to show that I have successfully taken the charge of being a wife.
I get up, ignoring my cute husbands' pleas to stay with him in the bed. I walk across the room to grab my dress and towel as I rush into the bathroom. I can feel him looking at me running here and there. He asks me, " what time is it? Why are you in such a hurry?"
"It's 7:30 am now! I don't want to be taunted by the family. The more late we get, the more taunts you will hear about them assuming about the last night. If you can understand what I mean."
"Yeah, yeah" he nodded sleepily

I chuckled at his cuteness and went to take a shower and get ready as soon as possible

I chuckled at his cuteness and went to take a shower and get ready as soon as possible. This is what I wore: (you may change the dress as per your preference.)

)