Hell no im not doing fireworks. Vali says walking away till he relized hes not moving turning around to see luna hold him back. Plz val chan. Luna says cutely shocking everyone by her calling vali chan?

Fine but stop calling me val chan we're not kids anymore. Vali says embarrassed. Wait can you explain the chan pls nya. Kuroka asks. Yes please as his little bro in arms i need to know. Kai says as his team feels the same.

Ok.. See as kids he was lonely and sad and when i tried to talk to him he was im his own little world until i used chan to help him know people like me care for him and to embarrass him so that wsy if he listens he will ask me to call him kun not chan but i love both. Luna says making vali go in the corner embarrassed with shattered devil and dragon pride.

Yo it's ok vali so come on guys I'll make you something issei says summoning his gear and using his spell to set draig free.

Thanks brother. Draig says happy. No problem now come on. Issei says as he makes his way to the kitchen getting all the things he needs for french toast as he starts cooking them raynare and rias see's a light no a glow in his eyes that had been gone for such a long time.

You seem happy today brother. Kai says seeing issei and feeling his aura is finally calm like he never felt before.

I guess you could say that. Issei says using his speed and magic to get already a few plates done as everyone is basically drooling until issei turns to them.

Oi you do know their are seats im making 30 enough for all of us if i did my math right. Issei said as he let out a nervous chuckle until looking at kai.
Hey kai whats that you got in your hands? Issei asked as he saw a letter in Kai's hands.

Oh its for vali here you go. Kai said giving it to vali. Once you sign ut you'll get all your piece's our at least 2 for now. Kai says as he talked to ajuka and sirzechs themselves about that yesterday.

Ok sure vali said signing it with a ben and his magic and as soon as he did it disappeared and in exchange was a note and a king piece rook and queen all mutated.

Vali-san do you mind reading it? Gasper asked as vali was confused until. Bonk. He was hit ont he head swift by sona. Just give it here. She said opening the letter.

Dear vali lucifer and host if albion

Your evil pieces will take a while but since you issei and kai are ulimate rank you will be the only one's getting a king piece that's illegal,
Also your magic from the note will take a pit for the other pieces since your fight with loki you became 20% human 40% devil and 40% dragon similar to saji from team sona but more dna of devil and dragon.

Thus we give you an empty set soon untill then here are 3 piece with your magic.

As sona read it the not burst into flames and was gone as vali just looked at his slilver and blue with hints of gold mutaion pieces.

So vali who will you pick first? Issei asked as he finished cooking everything as everyone saw vali take in the king piece with a large aura standing tall.

I knwo just the person issei. Vali said calming his new aura as he whistled calling fenrir shocking everyone but kai and scaring issei as he knows what he will do.

Fenrir will you be my rook. Vali asked holding the rook piece and as he did fenris took it in glowing and becoming taller blinding everyone.

And as the light died down all were in shock.