004.

HASEN R. WALKER
2021

Hasen sat with her knees pulled up to her chest as she stared at True, who sat on her bed. She didn't even know he was coming; he popped up unexpectedly, as always.

They sat in silence. True looked at her, making her huff, "If you want to talk to me, then say something." Hasen spoke up, not liking the awkward silence.

True licked his lips, looking at her, and said, "I'm not talking to you while you all the way over there. Come over here." True said, and Hasen shook her head no.

"I'm still mad at you. You know that." Hasen responded, staring at him.

"I'm trinna have a proper conversation with you." True said, and Hasen pressed her lips together, staring at him blankly.

"We probably won't ever have a proper conversation. You'd probably get offended or leave for a month again." Hasen brought up rolling her eyes after the statement.

True licked over his bottom lip while staring at her, "That's on me. I should control my emotions better instead of acting like a girl. I'm sorry." True simply apologized; Hasen stayed silent.

True sighed before speaking again, "I'm sorry about the baby situation too; I was in the wrong for trying to tell you what to do with ya body. I'm sorry." True added, Hasen held a frown on her face but still stayed silent.

"Can you come here now?" True asked, staring at her. Hasen sat there for a minute, but he continued to stare at her, waiting for her to move next to him. Hasen took a deep breath before taking the empty space next to him.

"You gon' let me touch you, or you still mad at me?" True asked her as he stared at the side of her face since she wasn't looking at him. He felt like he was going through withdrawals; he hadn't held her hand or kissed her in a month and two days, and it made it worse because it was because of him.

"I'm still mad at you." Hasen crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at the wall.

"I said sorry, baby. What else you want me to do to fix it?" True spoke to her, and Hasen began chewing on her bottom lip.

"I needed you, and you left." Hasen said now, staring at him, making True's eyebrows furrow in a confusing manner, not knowing what she was talking about.

"When I told you I was pregnant and I wanted an abortion, you immediately went off on me; you didn't ask me if I was okay." Hasen spoke softly, feeling her face get hot and her eyes sting with tears.

She looked away from him now staring at her feet, because her emotions were starting to get the best of her.

"You didn't ask me how I felt or anything; you just argued with me." Hasen spoke as a waterfall of tears started falling down her face, making True frown.

"I ain't know; I'm sorry." He apologized, and Hasen frowned at him.

"You didn't know because you didn't ask." She spoke as she wiped her tears away.

"Bro don't cry." True said as he began wiping her tears away, but the tears kept coming. "I'm sorry. Stop crying, please." He spoke softly, still wiping away her tears.

This was his second time seeing her cry, and this time it was because of him, and guilt was eating him up like a mother fucker right now knowing his childish ways hurt the person he loved the most.

"You hurt my feelings." She spoke sadly, sniffling, "I know. I was acting childish. I could've did better; I should've thought about you first. I'm sorry." True spoke apologetically before giving her a kiss on the lips.

"It won't happen again." True said, giving her another kiss, and Hasen sniffled, staring up at him.

"You won't hurt my feelings anymore?" Hasen asked with a small pout on her face as she stared at him, "Never. You got my word.." True responded

Hasen leaned toward him, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek, "I hate being mad at you. I want us to be good all the time." Hasen spoke, pulling away as she stared at him. She knew it was unrealistic for them to be good all the time, especially with both of their attitudes and stubbornness, but she knew they'd get it together in the long run.

The two fell into a comfortable silence after having a much-needed talk.

Hasen began chewing on her bottom lip, thinking if she should tell him that she was still pregnant. Apart of her was scared and she didn't know why.

"I have something to tell you." Hasen spoke up, making True look up from their hands that were intertwined with each other; he had a slight, tight grip on it like she would disappear any minute.

True's eyebrows rose, signaling for her to continue, and Hasen swallowed the lump in her throat. She stayed quiet for a minute, making True scrunch his face up.

"I'm not gon mad if that's what you thinking; just tell me." True assured her

"I'm still pregnant." Hasen told him, True stared at her with a small smile on his face. He was still happy about it, but it wasn't up to him; he was going to respect whatever she wanted to do, like he should have done the first time.

"Whatever you want to do, Ima be here with you." True assured her leaning over and kissing her on the cheek.

"My mom found out." Hasen added, True's eyebrows furrowed.

"You told her?" True asked curiously Hasen shook her head, "No."

"Her and my sisters went through my stuff." Hasen said, taking a sigh thinking about the situation all over again.

"She did a lot; it was expected, though." Hasen said, shrugging her shoulders.

"What she do?" True asked

"All she said was I wouldn't be successful with a baby on my hip; I already knew that. doesn't really matter." Hasen said as she shrugged her shoulders carelessly.

True scrunched his face up, looking at her, "What you mean you already knew that? You thinking like that for what?" True asked, making Hasen sigh.

"You gon get it with or without a baby. Ima be there to help you if I got it; you got it, you know that." He spoke as he rubbed the back of her hand. Hasen fixed her mouth to protest against his statement, but he didn't let her.

"Ion want you thinking like that; you gon make it. You too talented that shit not gon go to waste. I promise"

"Don't let whatever she say get to you-We gon be good. We gon get through it together." True spoke encouragingly, hoping it did make her feel better, and a small smile went on her face as she stared at him.

It definitely made her feel better.

"Just me and you." He reassured her, giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

_______________________________

Bro I started crying bc dis chapter deleted - I was about to end the whole book . I was so sad .

It don't hit like the first version- it read the first version everything is changed because I couldn't remember nothing .

I hate it . Bye .😢