▬ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Hey boo's how yall doin 🤩🤩

{ Look at Gir go!! :D }

|| 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 around at the rather big alleyway, there appeared to be two dumpsters in the far back alley way, Michael just grinned and led you over there, the sun was hidden by the tall buildings that shaded the alleyway. 

Michael had led you to two dumpsters, they seemed to be a bit to big to even climb up there. Michael must've seen your look, because he took your hand again and led you behind the dumpsters, where there appeared to be a carved opening. 

Gasping at this you went inside first, finding that the inside was cozy and warm, you didn't understand how it worked but as long as you were warm you couldn't care less. There were blankets, pillows, empty candy wrappers, and comic books. You wanted to ask Michael were he got the stuff from but you assumed he might've just stolen it. 

"Your home is really c-comfortable Michael, d-do you mind if I l-let my possums out?" He shook his head, grinning you unzipped your backpack and let the two opossums out. 

"Hey Mr. Go-go and arson, this is Michael he is a f-friend!" the two opossums looked at you, then Michael, then you again... and then Michael again. "...Are they okay with me?" looking at Michael as his gaze stayed focus on the two you called your own. 

"I t-think so.." giggling you and Michael proceeded to talk about many things, home life, what you wanted to do, where you wanted to go, and something you both had in common

 no fathers 😎. 

Then the subject of backstories came up and Michael's eyes turned soft as you could see tears welling up. He spoke, he talked as if it would be his last time, he took in deep breaths, short breaths, and you listened to what Michael had to say about his backstory.

 Heard every word of it too. You could see Michael start to let his tears fall, a small frown glossed upon your face, shifting your body next to Michael you laid his head on your shoulder and rubbed his arm as he continued to share in a shaky voice.

 Your grandma use to do this to you when you got emotional about a few things. 

Holding Michael close as if he would disappear you two embraced each other and he soon fell asleep. His body was really warm, which you didn't understand how but you didn't mind either. You mind wondered to the land of thoughts.

Ranboo and Techno were there, it had only been 6 days since you last saw them. You wondered if they are looking for you. It almost made you cry, you missed everything, but you were so close to your parents, like they were in your heart some where. 

Why did you run away? You could've asked for help, they could've helped you.. Maybe you ran away because they were talking about giving you up? You weren't sure... 

Now on that topic, you were crying. After everything them and you have been through they wanted to give you up. They wanted to say goodbye. How could you be so foolish to fall for their lies?

You were mesmerized by it all, the laughter, their kindness, how much love they showered you in. They were possibly doing that because they wanted to manipulate you..

Oh how thinking about this stung your heart. It was like someone was stabbing a knife through your chest and plunged it deep into your body. Holding onto Michael, you lay your head atop of his and slowly start to release your tears. 

It felt nice to hold someone.||

||𝐀𝐬 the morning light shined upon Michael's trash home, it started to heat up in there. Causing you to groan. "Why is it soo hotttt..." You reached for the water bottles, but they only provide water not coldness like it did the night before. You took of your jacket and laid there in your short sleeved shirt and long pants. 

The opossums weren't in sight so you figured they went out to get something to eat. You wish you could find food that easily.. 

Then again [Favorite Food] are a yes for you. Tiredly sitting up, you decided to try and wake up Michael. "Michael, Michael, Michael... Michael wake up!!" Jolting up he let out a girlish scream and closed his eyes. 

On the other hand you just started at the scream that came out of him. "Are you okay?" Opening his eyes he sighed in relief. "Oh my god I thought you were a killer." 

Looking at him confused you asked, "Now why would I want to kill you? I could kill someone far much more better than you." he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yea sure, okay." 

.

.

Michael had agreed to help you find your parents, looking around you still tried to find the opossums, but they seemed to be no where near the two of you. Another sting in your heart, it hurt so much. Putting a hand to your chest, you tried to push down on where you think your heart is.

Trying to ease the pain. Michael turned to look at your sorrow filled face, and tried to lighten the mood by playing a game. "Hey F/N wanna play 'I spy with my little eye'!!?" tilting your head you asked. "What's that?" Michael looked at you, astonished. 

"WHAT!?!"||

=========

🤺💀

925 words