🎄𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥🎄

Is not following the main plot rn
--------------------------------

It felt cold in the room, you clinged to the male next to you, desperate for his warmth,as he gladly shared with you

as he gladly shared with you. After awhile you slowly fluttered your eyes open. 
You stared at the male in front of you, giggling softly at his face, you tried to wipe the drool from the corner of his mouth. 
And with that your eyelids felt heavy and you sunk back into a deep sleep..

You had heard someone enter your room, and start tryna wake both you and Michael up, you groggily sat up as Michael just whined and clinged to you harder. 
The warmth of Michael made you fall back in the bed and go back to cuddling.
"C'mon guys, its Christmas morning!" Michael and yours eyes shot open and you both looked at Wilbur as he looked at you two with a big smile.

"Tackle him Michael!! >:D " 
"Yes Sargent!!"
Wilbur then got murdered by two toddlers 

Arriving downstairs, Michael clinged to Wilbur's leg and you happily rested on his shoulders.
The house was filled of the sounds of joy, laughter, the sizzles of bacon (Techno's family-) Cooking. As well as filled with the smell of fresh Pancakes.

"Pancakess!! C'mon Wilbur put me down, put me down! I want sum pancakes!" The brunette chuckled and helped you get off his shoulders, as Michael was already getting some pancakes.
You happily looked at Technoblade, hugging his leg and softly saying.

"Thanks Dad." Before you could even process what you said, Michael had begged you too sit next to him.
Meanwhile the pinkette had the faintest tears welled up in his eyes, as well as a smirk that was barely noticeable.
"Hey give me the whipcream dookie head!!"
"Not until you say please!"
"Neveeerr!!" Wrestling for the whip cream you and Michael were laughing and shoving bits of whip cream in each others faces.

"Dadza should we do something?"
"...They should be fine."

Sitting near the tree now, there were about a million presents under, you and Michael both loved going around and giving everyone their gift.
You finally found your side of the gifts and helped Michael find his.
You had about 29 presents along with Michael.
Each present from a different person in the household, first one was from Wilbur. 
He had gotten you a custom made hoodie. It was big on you, he said it was better to get it big so you could grow into it.
He didn't think it would touch the floor though.
He had one for himself too, it was one of those cheesy T-shirts that wrote.
"If I'm lost please return to Wilbur."
"I'm Wilbur"

You giggled and thanked him, already having it on, you and Michael continued to look through gifts. You got, toys, books, sketchbooks, new colored pencils.
And a Beanie.

From: Quackity
To: F/N
Opening the present up quickly they're was something fuzzy laying there
on the side of the beanie it wrote "Baby Duckie"
And the older male had a matching one too, saying, "Mama Duckie".

You loved it, already putting it on, you ran over to Alex hugging him and thanking him.
You had finished all your presents and now watched Michael opening his, you enjoyed seeing him happy. It made you happy.
He opened up a gift that was huge, inside it held the biggest monster truck you two have ever seen, Michael looked at you and you looked right back at him in amazement. 
"MONSTER TRUCKKK!!!"

After everyone had their fair share of cookies, presents, and a Christmas move.
They apparently was one last gift for you.
It was from Technoblade...

The present was sealed in a letter, you looked at Philza for him to give you a hint of what it might be. He smirked while shrugging, pushing you on to open it.

As you carefully opened up the envelope, you could see Techno's leg bouncing up and down, as if he was nervous..
You cautiously opened the letter as it wrote.

Dear F.N,
There is so much cruelty in the world, with everything that was going on, never once in my mind would i have thought that I would have ever thought I'd find such a lovely little boy. Since I (and everyone else) have met you our lives have changed a huge. 
Sure taking care of you has been a challenge, but it was a challenge we all needed.
No matter the amount of money you costed we were willing to pay it all.
F.N you are literally the reason I get up at 7 in the morning.
Literally, stop waking me up.

You're the reason why I've taken consideration of liking orphans again.
You're kind heart is the reason we all love you F.N.
So if you don't mind me asking.
Are you willing to make us happy forever?
As we love you and watch you grow, through school, through art, through your tough times, maybe through your first break up.
Will you do us,
the honors of
Adopting you?

In shock you looked at everyone, tears had welled up in not only your own eyes, but almost everyone else's too. You're eyes were set on Techno, as you could see he no longer had any care in the world and let his tear rain down his cheeks.
But still held a soft smile.
You also didn't care anymore as your tears fell aswell.
Running over to Technoblade, you hugged him as if he would disappear.
"So, what do you say F.N? Ready to be apart of the family forever?"
You turned around to everyone else, then back at Technoblade.
"Yes, yes a million times yes!"
Techno had wrapped his arms around you and held you close as you both cried.
You cried and cried happy tears and sad tears.
You turned around too see that not only you two were crying but everyone behind you had their phones out and crying to this aswell.
I think Philza, and Christian were crying the hardest.

You went over to them and gave them hugs too. 
Thanking them and giving hugs.
Then you looked at Michael, who looked at you in pure excitement.
Running over to him the two of you continued to play.
As everyone else teased Technoblade about his tears.

What a great night...

=====================

1077 words

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, i know its a bit earlier for it to come out but Merry Christmas!!
Since im going to be on vacation this was the chapter i decided to give you all!

I hope you enjoyed it just as much as i loved to write it! 
I know it wasnt much, but its what i had in mind.