▬ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵 𝟮/𝟮

WARNINGS!️】
Blood, angsty(?), yelling and anger towards the reader, and a ptsd attack (I'm sure that's what it is), Some imagines may make you uneasy or disgusted.
You have been warned.

Waking up in a room you didn't recognize, you looked around, to see

"P-patches..?" the cat made a small meow as she sat at the end of the bed, now realizing you must've been in dreams room, which is weird he doesn't let anybody, (except all the feral boys + patches ) in his room. Looking around the fairly large room, you noticed the light outside the door, getting out of the tall bed with Patches staying on the bed and going to sleep.

Walking to the door slowly
another memory was triggered, of you trying to desperately escape your room.
Your hand was trembling as you reached for the handle, hoping It wasn't locked.
To your surprise it wasn't, opening the door slowly, all the lights were on but there was nobody there.
Ooo Nobody was there..
you wanted to explore the house more, you've only been in 5 rooms
and there was 25 rooms in the entire house. 25 rooms, 12bathrooms, 3kitches, 1 main living room but 4more living rooms, and 19gaming rooms.
Walking around you saw a door that held a crown on it.
'Hmmm.... This looks fine to enter!'
walking through the door, the room looked like something from a fantasy dream.
Everything was so nice and clean, and there was multiple YouTube play buttons,
You wanted to touch one, as you were doing so you heard the door open.

There stood Techno in the doorway, his eyes were scrambled, his thoughts were yelling at him, screaming.
His fists clenched together, turning white.

{Your POV:}

"..P-Pinkie.?" I looked over to Technoblade who had a crazed look, and his eyes were.. filled with rage?

I were confused and got closer, but as i did Techno looked at me. With his beautiful crimson red eyes. The last thing I saw was him lunging towards me, and his piercing eyes...

 The last thing I saw was him lunging towards me, and his piercing eyes