🎃!Halloween special!🎃

has nothing to do with previous chapters :) 

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

F/N was jumping up and down, waiting impatiently for the time to go by.
"Daddd!! When w-will it be t-time to trick or t-treat?"
Philza laughed gently as he patted the kids head 
"You gotta wait mate.. its not for another 5 hours"

You see this was F/N's fourth Halloween. His Aunt wouldn't let him go after he turned 5.
Thats when things started to get bad, and his aunt didn't want him telling people.

Back to present time
F/N is running around the house with Alex, they were playing tag, Techno yelled at them because Alex accidently bumped into him..
Yea so don't bother Techno when he's reading a book..

2 Hours gone by and F/N wanted to get ready, they were told they could so, as fastly as the h/c kid could go they grabbed marks hand and raced up stairs 
"C-Come on Mark!! Lets g-get ready!!"
"Alright Alright gremlin child"

After they were done changing F/N was placed on Marks Shoulders, they came back out and as soon as they did Philza had died of laughter.

Ranboo stood tall in his beautiful Princess Peach outfit, he gripped the dress and bowed, while
F/N sat on his shoulders in a Mario costume, laughing.
F/N had suggested it, the costumes, and Mark Loved the idea
So here they are both.

After a few more hours of playing and making funny Halloween deserts 
It was finally time to go trick or treating.
F/N stood impatiently in his little boots, hurrying mark as fast as he could.
"Mark w-we're gonna miss a-all the candy!!"
"I know bean! I gotta grab our buckets!"
Yes you heard that right, both of them are getting buckets.
Who ever fills up their bucket first, wins 500 dollars

Yes, Jimmy challenged them to do it.

As they both race out of the big house, they immediately run across the street to the neighbor, ringing the doorbell about 2 times, the neighbor finally came out in a cute witch costume.
He looked at the both of them and laughed softly, Mark had turned red from embarrassment, the neighbor both gave them candy, giving F/N a bit more.
The two kept going around houses, the most candy going to F/N but sometimes Mark got more candy, as F/N's bucket started to get heavy they started to slow down.
"Markkk.. My buckets heavyyy..."
"Awwee so sorry bean, I don't really care, keep carrying it" 
F/N whined before laughing gently.

As they came to a dead end in the neighborhood, F/N started to feel a bit faint, like
they couldn't breath, and it was cold all of a sudden.
They didn't know why, but it was tiring them.
"Mark..? I think we need dad to pick us up.." As they started to breath more heavily, Mark was about to make a joke until he could see F/N was acting weird, so he did what F/N told him.
Calling Dadza to come get them, it seemed they had both walked about 4 miles.
Damn.. this neighborhood is big.

As a truck approached the two, Mark was seen holding F/N and rocking him gently 
The door opened up and out popped Techno and Phil.
Techno chuckled at the costumes for a moment before quickly grabbing F/N as the other two grabbed the heavy buckets.
The car ride back was quiet you could faintly hear F/N panting softly, he was wrapped in a spare blanket and shivering.
Once the four got home, they quickly went inside and Niki was the first one there, they asked Niki if she wouldn't mind giving F/N a bath and she accepted, calmingly taking the small child and taking them to the bathroom to get a warm bath started.
Mark got changed into more comfortable clothes and looked around for medicine or a thermometer, Techno went back out to the truck to go get medicine and a thermometer.
Philza and stuck around making Mark food, real. Food.
Not before long F/N came out in their pajamas, and walked up to the table, slowly sitting down.
"Dad? My head hurts and I feel so warm.."
Philza walked over and softly stroked the kids head
"I know bud, but hang in there."
F/N nodded slowly, leaning into the head pats.

Techno got back and gave F/N some medicine, F/N was a little shit though and spat the 'nasty' medicine out.
Techno grumbled 
"F/N. Take it."
"No!"
"Do it."
"Nuh uh!!"
"Yes! It will make you feel better!"
As F/N turned his head away and stuck his tongue out in disgust, techno sighed and rolled his eyes.
"If you take it, I will let you have 1/3 of the candy."
F/N looked at the pinkette skeptically.
"1/2"
"1/3"
"...1/2 and 2 quarters."
Techno sighed
"1/3 and 2 quarters."
F/N looked at the man and then smiled, holding out his hand, techno chuckled and shook it.
He looked at the nasty medicine and drank it. After he did he smiled proudly of himself as Techno had a soft smile and gently clapped for them.

After awhile, F/N and mark both settled down on the couch, watching Coraline.
F/N had their tiny head rested on marks shoulder.
And fluffy blankets all around them, Jambo and patches had been traitors to their owners and came over to lay with the two of them.
As F/N slowly drifted off to sleep, he got his last words out
"Thanks for.. going with me tonight Mark.. Love you.." and like that F/N was out.
Mark sat frozen in the dimly lit room, but slowly regained his composure.
He pulled down his mask and kissed the top of F/N's head
saying

"I love you too, F/N"

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

🎃💞

880 words ^

Have a good Halloween :D <3
Oh also I might post in a little bit of art of Ranboo and F/N in their costumes I'm not sure yet...
Get this chapter 5 votes and I will do it !! /srs

(edit)
Well shit seems like i have to do it now.
Alright give me two days and I'll have it done

skools a bitch
the pic will be uploaded tonight 
(hopefully, if wattpad doesnt hate me)

GUYS HELP 
WATTPAD SAYS THE FILE IS TOO BIG EDJCEWFJVIFUVJRIVJFV