It was an incredible taste for Namjoon as he hummed against the kissed. Namjoon pulled away as Jin whined a small fuck.

"You are making this hard for yourself Jin." Namjoon said stroking his hair. "Or do your don't want to be rewarded? You just want tko be punished like a whore?"

Jin whimpered as he pushed himself more to Namjoon's touch.

"I think I'll let you off, just this time, yeah?" The dom said.

"Y-yes s-sir, you can l-let me o-off"

Namjoon laughed like a psycho before gripping Jin's hair tightly and pulling it, and loving the pain fill stream his partner released.

"Not a chance" Namjoon said between his teeth as he plucked two fingers in Jin's tight heat.

"Ahhh- s-sir~"

"Not another word"

Namjoon huskily whispered as he curled his fingers in Jin's hole, fingering him mercilessly and laughing at the futile attempt of him to remain quite.

"A-ahh" Jin quitely moaned as he bucked his hips up as his head rolled to the side of the bed and his vision went blurry. "P-please sir a-again, please"

Namjoon smiled. He forced Jin's hips down so that he couldn't get his needs.

"M'too much s-sir, c-can't"

Real tears danced down Jin's face. Namjoon kept quite. He reached out his one hand to slowly stroke his cock. Jin screamed as he threw his head back.

"S-sir, I-I want t-to c-cum please"

Namjoon still remained quite. But he started to stroke faster and the two fingers inside Jin started to press against his prostrate. Jin took it as a sign to let go.

Jin came, spurting his seeds all over Namjoon's hand and the blanket as well as himself. But Namjoon didn't budge. Jin's eyes widened in horror when Namjoon fingers were still rubbed at his prostate.

"Just ride it out Jin" Namjoon murmured while thrusting his fingers in and out.

"C-cant s-sir, c-cant" Jin cried at the painful pleasure and let out a yell when Namjoon begin to suck at his cock again lightly.

Jin's vision became blurry again as he trembles with the overwhelming pleasure. And soon, a warm heat engulfed his cock. He yelled cumming again not in even 2 minutes inside Namjoon's mouth.

"Fuck s-sir, p-please n-not anym-ore" Jin's begging was denied as Namjoon continued swirling his tongue around Jin's already sensitive cock. And Jin's yells and screams just encouraging him to do more.

The two fingers inside Jin started thrusting again and Jin was interrupted in his yells. He was panting and struggling to breathe but couldn't help but to moan.

Namjoon pulled out his mouth out with a pop sound and sucked at Jin's inner thigh giving it a dark hickey.

"Remember your safeword, baby?"

Namjoon soothingly asked as he rubbed Jin's thigh lightly which helped the boy relax. Their safeword was red which Jin chose some months ago.

"Do you want to say red darling?"

Namjoon asked softly but Jin just shook his head.

"N-no, m-ah good b-boy for s-sir, I-I can h-handle i-it"

Namjoon laughed softly, silently opting to give Jin a reward for being so compliant.

"My good boy." Namjoon softly spoke taking his fingers out of the tight heat. Jin was whining at the emptiness but soon he stopped as he felt being lifted up, as much as the cuffs would allow, and placed onto Namjoon's muscular thighs.

"Gonna f-fuck me s-sir?"

Jin asked hopefully fighting back a pleased grin.

"Not a chance" Namjoon spat as he leaned forward and undid Jin's handcuffs.

"You're gonna ride me"

Jin shivered at his words as his hands went around Namjoon's shoulders to his neck. 

"F-fuck" Jin hissed at the overwhelmed feeling of Namjoon's blunt cock poking at his rim. He wiggled around trying to get it inside.

"Don't be impatient now, Jinnie. Be a good boy and ride me, or else, I won't give you my cock and I'll just watch you hump the sheets, huh?"

"N-no please, I-I am sorry s-sir"

Jin moaned as Namjoon slipped his dick a little in, but just to pull it out. Jin's head hung low in exhaustion, he wanted it so bad.

Namjoon too, stopped teasing, probably he was now the one being impatient. He lifted Jin up and sank him down slowly on his cock.

"Mm s-so good s-sir~ s-so big a-a-nd nghh~~" Jin moaned tried to formulate a sentence but failed miserably.

"Shh shh, it's okay angel"
Namjoon gave soft touches to Jin's body which was trembling with the overwhelming pleasure. And he had to bite his lip to thrust up in the enticing heat.

"I-I ah - just s-so g-good"
Jin moaned when he was adjusted enough and Namjoon's cock fitted in his hole.

"You too hun"
Namjoon hissed.

Jin started to move his hips back and forth and somtimes roll it upwards. Namjoon gave a harsh slap to his ass and gulped back a groan when Jin clenched around him.

"Who told you to move?"
Namjoon teased as he started to grind onto him.

"Mm, c-can't help it s-sir"
Jin was already sent to cloud 9 at the pleasurable feeling of Namjoon's cock in his hole.

Jin started to bounce, taking Namjoon's whole length in him.

"Y-you are so good hun. Look at you. Taking my cock so well"
Namjoon complimented as he was too much impressed by Jin. Jin trembled but continued to raise himself upwards and sinking back down.

He took Namjoon's hand and placed it on his stomach to make him feel the feeling of his cock inside his stomach. And jin cried out when Namjoon's bulge hit him directly in his prostate.

Jin's mouth was opened in a silent mewl as Namjoon wasted no time in putting his 2 fingers inside Jin's mouth and watching the pretty boy choke.

Jin chocked hard, sputting onto Namjoon's hand. Namjoon cooed at the tears rolling down Jin's cheeks.

"Are you gonna be a good boy, Jinnie?"

"Y-yes, I-I ahh~ am a g-good boy for s-sir"

"So cum"

Jin didn't wasted any time in obliging and cumming. But it was not the end for Namjoon. He continued thrusting upwards making the boy see stars.

"Fuck fuck fuck"
Jin screamed at the over simulation. Namjoon joined their foreheads together as Jin closed his eyes. But he received a hard spank on his ass. His eyes snapped open and a breathy moan escaped his lips.

"Eyes on me"
Namjoon growled and continued thrusting as his own orgasm was hitting him like a truck. Soon, Namjoon came with a loud groan and Jin let out a pleasurable moan at the feeling of the older's cum inside him.

Namjoon took his cock out slowly and then took his boyfriend in his arms, chanting soothing words into his ears. Jin sniffed and hugged him tightly. His legs were trembling after experiencing so much.

"How about we take a bath?"

Namjoon suggested as Jin left no time in nodding his head making Namjoon chuckle. He picked Jin up and made his way towards the bathroom. And once they were cleaned up and clothed, both sank into the bed.

"I love you angel"
Namjoon said placing a kiss onto Jin's forehead making him smile and whisper

"I love you more"

_____

Holy shit. What did I write?!

Wait- don't go-

Le me:-

Spraying hobi water
Namjesus forgive us