Chapter 1

// Hi there! This is my first story on here, so please be patient with me. This story is going to be more of a slow burn but will definitely have some spicy scenes. For this I'm using some of the more popular hcs that say Ghost is actually really nice and would be a good partner. I don't have a schedule so unfortunately this story wont be updated every day or even consistently. I hope to be using my own pictures for the title page, extras, etc. Sorry in advance for any misspelling or incorrect grammar. //

------------------------------------------------------------

  * Lieutenant Y/N ducked under a slab of roof that had caved in, the enemy close behind. Y/N had been shot and her team was busy fighting*

  I clutched my arm, trying to stop the bleeding, my heart pounding against my rib cage. I heard the enemy forces shouting to find and kill me, and the unexpected sound of bullets made my breath catch in my throat. It suddenly went quiet and I dared to peak around my cover, hoping no one would see me.
  I saw a tall, muscular man with a mask on who had his back to me. He appeared to be surveying the surroundings. I studied the large, toned muscle covering his body, questioning to myself if I should call out to him or not. As if hearing my thoughts, he turned around, looking straight at me. I tried to duck back behind my cover, but accidentally smashed the side of my head into the rough corner.
I heard stomping of boots getting closer as black started to creep into the corner of my eyes. I felt my grip loosen off my arm as my head started to flop down. I cursed Athena as a large pair of boots came around my cover and a hand roughly grabbed my shoulder and forced me to look up. Before I completely passed out, a face came into veiw. I couldn't make much out but it looked like a skull.

      // Just a quick introduction to the story... any suggestions are greatly appreciated! //